Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    Some people work for their money, and treat themselves to small luxuries. Don't hate on them for being able to spend money on things they want.

25 bucks here and there is nothing to someone who's earning something for themselves.

It's a cool mount, i'd buy it.

That's the point though most people aren't hating on people buying extra's for themselves. Me personaly though am hating on Blizzard and people definding the shop like it's their live passion. Because blizzard is making me pay for content I shouldn't have to pay extra for and the people are defending that there own bank acounts are basicaly being plundered by an greedy company.

Field Marshal
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Amazing animations but the rockets seem unnecessary IMO. The thing has huge wings, it doesn't need rockets to fly.
    Steampunk mount!! so getting this.
    We didn't wipe 100 times. We just found 100 ways how not to down a boss.

Everyone who buys it has been exploited, according to CEO of Blizzard. But yes, people have the right to want to be exploited, and even defend their exploiter. Mind is weak, so it happens in all areas of life.

Herald of the Titans naturetauren's Avatar
    Born in Sweden, but im going to move away <3
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Do you do anything but insult people you've never met?
    Why is it insulting calling a fanboy a fatso that cant get out of his room?

Hey im going out often, i have a good body, and i dont get offended by people telling me that.
    OP spells at Ashran? Based on faction population? Yes, WODs gonna be the most awesome expansion ever! Propably gonna hit under 4 million sub mark.

Oh another mount of me to spend my cash on! Keep em coming Blizz!

I don't hate the mount or anyone who wants to spend his money buying one.

The promo is over the top ridiculous though. That's what everyone is laughing about.

Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    Why is it insulting calling a fanboy a fatso that cant get out of his room? Its the truth..
    Oh really,

I'm a "fan", at my job, and I'm not fat. Imagine that!

$25 is a drop in a bucket for me. So I'm sorry if mommy won't give you her credit card or your Burger job doesn't pay enough. But I don't have those problems. Mounts on p2win games can cost in excess of $150. So I have no issue throwing $25 at blizz for something I like. I mean seriously how dare they as a company use a cost effective way to generate extra revenue. It's not like they're a business.... Wait.....oh yea.

To all the people that are complaining that you have to pay for some mounts while still paying a subscription fee, if the subscription fee was 1 dollar a mouth would you feel entitled to all content in the game? It really comes down to cost per content, 15 dollars a month gets you virtually everything but a half dozen mounts and 10 pets.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKain View Post
    Oh really,

I'm a "fan", at my job, and I'm not fat. Imagine that!
    Okay we say so..
    OP spells at Ashran? Based on faction population? Yes, WODs gonna be the most awesome expansion ever! Propably gonna hit under 4 million sub mark.

Why has this thread devolved into people insulting each other calling them fatsos?

Thanks to Cynsacat for the awesome signature.

Im by no means a lore junkie, but Im pretty suprised that they would release the mount prior to any iron horde stuff being released. Seems odd and I wonder if they will make a post to explain.

Regardless of what people think of these 'micro' transactions in a subscription-based game, WoW is pretty much the only game who gets away with it. I personally dislike the idea of shortcutting to cool mounts with spending real money, I'd rather play the game to earn something instead. In WoD, I'll be /waving to people on my white polar bear mount, and I'll disregard all the 'what's the matter, can't affooooord this mount?' banter, which seems like enough reason to justify their purchase (apart from the legit 'I just think it's cool, daddy's gotta have it!)

Sure, I think the mount is awesome, but I think it would have been awesome-er if for instance you had to craft a harpoon-net-gun, encounter the flying beast somewhere, best it in combat (example, riding on one head while pummeling the other, and switching around when needed), net it and bag it, keep it imprisoned in your garrison, gain its trust due to a set of dailies, farm mats for the armor plating, and thén ride it to glorious conquest - you know, actually earning the respect it demands (as advertised in the trailer) instead of handing over money and buying respect.

With twin heads, jaws of steel, and twin afterburners strapped to its flanks, it still travels at the same speed as your max flying skill, and adds nothing functional to the game. Fancy commercial to get people to spend money on pixels.
    Last edited by Narelle; 2014-01-16 at 03:12 PM.

Oh lord.... they had just put the Fairy Dragon on the Store, and not long before the Bat mount. This only makes Blizzard seem really desperate to make up for the revenue lost. They don't want to show more updated characters but they have no problem revealing a new Store mount in the middle of the month, despite that one of the devs promised last week to reveal more characters.

Also, how can people possibly not see that the Store mounts look vastly superior to the hard obtainable mounts in game? The Garrosh 25 hc mount is just a cheap reskin, the Store mounts have all those cool effects, or atleast the Fairy Dragon has them.

Quote Originally Posted by Deftone007 View Post
    Im by no means a lore junkie, but Im pretty suprised that they would release the mount prior to any iron horde stuff being released. Seems odd and I wonder if they will make a post to explain.

Seems to me like the Iron Skyreaver being released already was a bug to begin with. As I recall, it randomly popped up after a restart. Perhaps Blizzard decided to stick with it and released the trailer/information. I dunno.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Narelle View Post
    With twin heads, jaws of steel, and twin afterburners strapped to its flanks, it still travels at the same speed as you max flying skill, and adds nothing functional to the game. Fancy commercial to get people to spend money on pixels.

What? You wanted it to fly faster than the average mount? That would have been P2W.
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Well it's good to see the keyboard activists in full effect. Doing the laziest, most asinine thing they could think of off the top of their heads and calling it justice while making no difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by C9H20
    Blizzard effectively wants to have its cake and eat it too by pretending to have this groundbreaking war in a faction capital while at the same time being completely unwilling to portray logical consequences of such an event.

Meh... not even paying the game because there isn't much to see/do between xpacs... Not interested in paying for a new mount.
    I wish they were using artists for Warlords' content instead of in-game shopping.

My guess is that the pre expansion shit will be starting to happen way before expansion this time around. Maybe even a filler raid/scenario that leads into it.

I love how WOTLK/CATA babies tries to argue with me. Well im done gonna play on private servers where epics are not given out for free and the pvp is actually more enjoyable. You fanboys are so sensitive, and only fatsos are sensitive and get mad..

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldmc View Post
    Meh... not even paying the game because there isn't much to see/do between xpacs... Not interested in paying for a new mount.
    I wish they were using artists for Warlords' content instead of in-game shopping.
    The thing is, before it loses its monthly subscription fee the store needs a huge selection of vanity items so they need to do both store and game content.
    “What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.”

-Christopher Hitchens, 13 April 1949 – 15 December 2011