Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    "Oh lol youre so epic youre a conqueror, a king and a pro 1337 for wasting money on that shit instead of going to the gym a couple of times. Good on you fatso."
    Only idiots go to the gym. Buy yourself your own equipment for a lot less and workout whenever you want. Moron.

[Infracted]

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I'm not fond of the Blizzard Store mounts, because most of them are unique and look great. The bat was the worst offended, imo, as people had been clamoring for a bat mount for years, and now you can only get one by paying for it, while -- before that point, Blizzard always spewed some 'it's too hard' bullshit. As they always do when they just don't feel like doing it. Or it is somehow against their design standards.

However, stop trying to guilt-trip people into not buying these, just because Blizzard wants to profit off things people desperately want. All they want is a pretty mount. It's not as if they go "Ha, ha, ha! Now we are supporting Blizzard's Pet Store conduct, so that they can continue selling more and more mounts in the store. Mu-ha-ha. <Devilish horns>"

They don't. They may hate the fact that it's a bought store mount just as much as you, but they just want the pretty mount model they've loved since the moment they first saw the datamined model. They're not your enemies, they're victims of a catch-22 situation. They can buy it, and enjoy their new mount, but some idiots will /spit at them, insult them, raidkick them, guilt-trip them because they DARED use their own money to buy a store mount. If they don't, well, then they don't have the mount that they so badly want. Some people have wanted a chimaera/chimera and bat mount since forever. Don't tell them that buying those means that they're filthy capitalists that feed 'Bli$$ard's greed'.
    It seems to me you fail to understand out business works. If the store doesn't have customers, it shuts down. If people are willing to pay for items at said store, it stays open. Now granted, this is usually because the cost of overhead and whatnot causes the store to close if they can't stay in the black, but in this situation if people don't give them money for resources spent behind another pay wall then they'll stop doing it and said resources SHOULD be spent on the game content we already are paying for.

Quote Originally Posted by Masoner View Post
    Good Guy Blizzard.

Keeps the monthly fee cost @ the same amount for 10 years even though value wise 15 bucks is worth less than it did in 2005.

Offers Mounts / Pets / Transmog items in an online store for people that want them so the sub fee doesn't have to increase.

They added the store just so they don't have to increase the sub fee? Okay...I take it back...now I know who the idiot is. ;-)

Deleted
    Meh, I wanted this to be part of the collector's edition or something, not another 'spend dosh to look posh!' mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    What a cheesy, pretentious and over the top gimmicky trailer. Who really think this is cool? 14 year old boys?
    You do realize probably a good 10% of the playerbase are 14 year old boys, right?

That said, I think it's f-ing sweet looking, rockets and all. And I'm 36, so take that for what it's worth.
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

This really make me sad - I pay for a game and they still want me to pay for best looking mount -_-

I would not complain if game would be F2P, BUT IS IT NOT!

Deleted
    I seriously love the people who love to use the if you don't like the blizzard shop just don't buy form it argument like it's the holy grail of excuses for the shop to continue to excist. Now I have an question for those people though.

What about the people who hate the ingame shop idea but love collecting unique mounts/pets? Cause they are pretty much screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkash View Post
    It seems to me you fail to understand out business works. If the store doesn't have customers, it shuts down. If people are willing to pay for items at said store, it stays open. Now granted, this is usually because the cost of overhead and whatnot causes the store to close if they can't stay in the black, but in this situation if people don't give them money for resources spent behind another pay wall then they'll stop doing it and said resources SHOULD be spent on the game content we already are paying for.

Apparently I do, because that's the catch-22 I described. Yes, they need customers, but they have customers exactly because many people want the pretty mounts more than they care to protest the Blizzard Store. But you can't blame them for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    Only idiots go to the gym. Buy yourself your own equipment for a lot less and workout whenever you want. Moron.
    Its like saying that you can go buy a beer and go home because its cheaper. But hey, us nonfatsos pay a bit more to get laid. Go stay home where you belong Snorlax.

[Infracted]

fuck yea pay4pixels !!! i want to to see BIS epic items and legendary weapons from blizzard store too ! lets make all the awesome items obtainable only via irl cash rather than in game accomplishments !

Some people work for their money, and treat themselves to small luxuries. Don't hate on them for being able to spend money on things they want.

25 bucks here and there is nothing to someone who's earning something for themselves.

It's a cool mount, i'd buy it.

Deleted
    I fell in love with at first glance, still thinking about buying it.

I've allways thought the store to be an extra to the game, but it isn't different from buying a collector's xpac, for example.

I regret buying the shitty yellow serpent or whatever. jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    What a cheesy, pretentious and over the top gimmicky trailer. Who really think this is cool? 14 year old boys?
    Considering it's a Teen-rated game, they're not far off then...I was 13 when I started playing. I'm 22 now, and I can accept the cheesy trailer knowing it's probably targeted at the younger players. Not worth getting upset over it, it is a vanity item anyhow, I think the trailer served its purpose.
    Being a mount collector, I will eventually buy it, but I don't need it right away (which a lot of people are already bitching about as if you have a gun to your head to purchase it).

Somehow I suspect it was an error and won't be available till Xpak, although if some people did manage to buy it early, I wonder how Blizzard will handle that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    Some people work for their money, and treat themselves to small luxuries. Don't hate on them for being able to spend money on things they want.

25 bucks here and there is nothing to someone who's earning something for themselves.

It's a cool mount, i'd buy it.

That's the point though most people aren't hating on people buying extra's for themselves. Me personaly though am hating on Blizzard and people definding the shop like it's their live passion. Because blizzard is making me pay for content I shouldn't have to pay extra for and the people are defending that there own bank acounts are basicaly being plundered by an greedy company.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Amazing animations but the rockets seem unnecessary IMO. The thing has huge wings, it doesn't need rockets to fly.
    Steampunk mount!! so getting this.
    We didn't wipe 100 times. We just found 100 ways how not to down a boss.

Deleted
    Everyone who buys it has been exploited, according to CEO of Blizzard. But yes, people have the right to want to be exploited, and even defend their exploiter. Mind is weak, so it happens in all areas of life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Do you do anything but insult people you've never met?
    Why is it insulting calling a fanboy a fatso that cant get out of his room?

Hey im going out often, i have a good body, and i dont get offended by people telling me that.

Oh another mount of me to spend my cash on! Keep em coming Blizz!

I don't hate the mount or anyone who wants to spend his money buying one.

The promo is over the top ridiculous though. That's what everyone is laughing about.