Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ...
6
7
8
9
10
18
... LastLast
  1. #141
    So, not a big lore guy or anything but why are we getting a mount crafted by the Iron Horde before the portal to Draenor has been opened?

  2. #142
    Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    I love how WOTLK/CATA babies tries to argue with me. Well im done gonna play on private servers where epics are not given out for free and the pvp is actually more enjoyable. You fanboys are so sensitive, and only fatsos are sensitive and get mad..

    I hope you at least get a firm warning by a mod or whatever. Your behavior is unacceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Well it's good to see the keyboard activists in full effect. Doing the laziest, most asinine thing they could think of off the top of their heads and calling it justice while making no difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by C9H20
    Blizzard effectively wants to have its cake and eat it too by pretending to have this groundbreaking war in a faction capital while at the same time being completely unwilling to portray logical consequences of such an event.

  3. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I hope you at least get a firm warning by a mod or whatever. Your behavior is unacceptable.
    Thats not even close to get a warning, toughen up.

  4. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    Why is it insulting calling a fanboy a fatso that cant get out of his room?

    Hey im going out often, i have a good body, and i dont get offended by people telling me that.
    You assume ppl are sitting in their room. I for example am at work goofing off on my phone waiting for a telecom to start but tech issues on the other end have ended up with us all sitting here goofing off on our phones while we wait for them to to get their stuff fixed. So you assume too much.

  5. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Apparently I do, because that's the catch-22 I described. Yes, they need customers, but they have customers exactly because many people want the pretty mounts more than they care to protest the Blizzard Store. But you can't blame them for it.
    Why can't you blame them? Nobody is forcing them to buy, right?

    The thing is: They buy this mount to show it off...and then it will be locked away like the 200 others cause the animations and so on make it a horrible mount for actual use.
    I'm mostly pissed that people are willing to support the ingame shop just to get a show-off mount for their e-peen-enlargement. If they would actually use it nonstop...hey...that's okay(if you'd say to me "$25 so you'll be able to keep useing your headless horseman mount", it'd be worth it for me cause I use it all the time. Okay, I'd be pissed about it but overall that's the only mount I have that would be worth it...and I got around 180)...then your catch22 may count.

    P.S.: People that use this mount on a RP-server right now should ask themselves if they are really on the right server....
    Last edited by Pacster; 2014-01-16 at 03:14 PM.

  6. #146
    What? You wanted it to fly faster than the average mount? That would have been P2W.
    What? You are stating something I didn't even say just to make an argument? Of course you are. I never stated such demands. I am sarcastically pointing out how over the top the commercial is for a novelty item. Nice try.

  7. #147
    Scarab Lord Unholyground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
    So, not a big lore guy or anything but why are we getting a mount crafted by the Iron Horde before the portal to Draenor has been opened?
    Well there's 2 reasons, all time flows forwards and backwards simultaneously and alternate timelines and realities are woven around each other so maybe by chance these creatures have started to pop up though a glitch in the dark portal.

    The second reason, a wizard did it?
    “What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.”

    -Christopher Hitchens, 13 April 1949 – 15 December 2011

  8. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    I love how WOTLK/CATA babies tries to argue with me. Well im done gonna play on private servers where epics are not given out for free and the pvp is actually more enjoyable. You fanboys are so sensitive, and only fatsos are sensitive and get mad..
    Started in open beta 2004. Not mad...amused really. You're wrong yet again. Have fun in your private server with the rest of the poor people who can't afford a regular sub. See, I can generalise as well!

  9. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Thats not even close to get a warning, toughen up.

    Calling people lifeless fatsos who should get out of their basement or whatever? For no good reason whatsoever. He's insulting people for not agreeing with him. That's inflammatory and harassing behavior, which deserves a warning at least. Don't try to make it seem like less than it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacster View Post
    Why can't you blame them? Nobody is forcing them to buy, right?

    The thing is: They buy this mount to show it off...and then it will be locked away like the 200 others cause the animations and so on make it a horrible mount for actual use.
    I'm mostly pissed that people are willing to support the ingame shop just to get a show-off mount for their e-peen-enlargement. If they would actually use it nonstop...hey...that's okay(if you'd say to me "$25 so you'll be able to keep useing your headless horseman mount", it'd be worth it for me cause I use it all the time. Okay, I'd be pissed about it but overall that's the only mount I have that would be worth it...and I got around 180)...then your catch22 may count.

    No. People like the looks. Some people even wanted a creature like that as a mount ever since WoW launched. Like with the bats. People are allowed to want to buy certain things, and much to their chagrin, like them. While still disapproving of the whole store. They don't deserve any blame or insult for just buying something they want very much.
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Well it's good to see the keyboard activists in full effect. Doing the laziest, most asinine thing they could think of off the top of their heads and calling it justice while making no difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by C9H20
    Blizzard effectively wants to have its cake and eat it too by pretending to have this groundbreaking war in a faction capital while at the same time being completely unwilling to portray logical consequences of such an event.

  10. #150
    Noone noticed the WoW logo hasn't any expansion subtitle attatched to it in the trailer?
    It's like it had been released in vanilla times.

  11. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by Narelle View Post
    What? You are stating something I didn't even say just to make an argument? Of course you are. I never stated such demands. I am sarcastically pointing out how over the top the commercial is for a novelty item. Nice try.

    What try? Lol. Of course it is over-the-top. What were you expecting? It's catering to 12+ , and on top of that, everything in WoW is over-the-top in one way or another, so this fits. As silly as it may seem.



    And if you hadn't notice, sarcasm doesn't transfer through the internet very well.
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Well it's good to see the keyboard activists in full effect. Doing the laziest, most asinine thing they could think of off the top of their heads and calling it justice while making no difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by C9H20
    Blizzard effectively wants to have its cake and eat it too by pretending to have this groundbreaking war in a faction capital while at the same time being completely unwilling to portray logical consequences of such an event.

  12. #152
    How do you give this as a gift to someone?

  13. #153
    The Lightbringer malletin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    denmark
    Posts
    3,180
    All these tears.. Makes it even more worth the 20 euro.

  14. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudjumper View Post
    fuck yea pay4pixels !!! i want to to see BIS epic items and legendary weapons from blizzard store too ! lets make all the awesome items obtainable only via irl cash rather than in game accomplishments !
    Considering mounts are purely for looks (aside paying gold for the specific riding skills in-game, which you still have to earn, although trivial for veterans), I don't see that happening. Blizzard isn't that stupid, and if they start selling gear and shit like that, you know the 'pay-to-win' tide will crush any remaining subs...they are a company that wants to stay relevant in business, and are most likely aware of the "pay-to-win" problem that has caused many F2P and non-F2P MMOs alike to fall.

    Mounts, pets, and transmogs I think should be the limits of the store (as they are purely for looks, nothing more). I'm a bit concerned about the level 90 boost if they decide to add that, but it still isn't gear/hard to accomplish achievements being sold. At the end of the day, it is the player's decision if you want this stuff on top of your sub. The perception that you "MUST BUY THIS SHIT!" is clearly wrong.

  15. #155
    "This is truly a mount of a conqueror". You get it from paying money and nothing else. Lol.

    I can't deny that it looks pretty cool though. Hope we'll this style art for some mounts in WoD.

  16. #156
    1. Goddamn that mount is so freaking cool part of me wants to resub now and buy it even though I've just bought 3 mounts (2 on discount) as a christmas pressie for myself, and I currently am suffering from a bad case of RSI so can't even play besides doing the damn Tillers Farm to make money. I'm not going to resub though lol.

    2. So this is how Blizzard is thinking of making money while the subs bleed out because everyone is tired of SOO already and nobody knows when WOD is coming out, lol, while a good way to make money in the short term, they are pissing off so many people right now they're gonna regret it. Here's my estimate, at least 2 million less subs by the time WOD comes out. They freaking deserve it too, giving us all this hype since cata about getting more content out faster. Then not even giving us a decent amount of five-mans and even less in WOD considering it's for ten levels instead of five. It's a good thing for Blizzard other companies are unable to make decent MMORPGs lol...

  17. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    No. People like the looks. Some people even wanted a creature like that as a mount ever since WoW launched. Like with the bats. People are allowed to want to buy certain things, and much to their chagrin, like them. While still disapproving of the whole store. They don't deserve any blame or insult for just buying something they want very much.
    Yeah, why should anyone deserve any blame for buying anything they so much wanted and that was around already anyway? Where did I hear that arguement before?

  18. #158
    Herald of the Titans naturetauren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Born in Sweden, but im going to move away <3
    Posts
    2,740
    Well sure mod can go ban me like i care. I have lost all my respect to this website because of the fanboy mods that let people call haters "retards" only if they are "fanboys enough".
    Last edited by naturetauren; 2014-01-16 at 03:30 PM.

  19. #159
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    86
    I wasn't gonna get this intially, then I noticed it has two heads, and it twirls, and it has rocket things. Mine!

  20. #160
    High Overlord Blitzking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Northern Cleft of Nagrand.
    Posts
    195
    Kinda sad Blizzard is doing this. Turning into a micro-transaction company + subscription. Making all the new mounts go right into the pet store. I love mounts but im kinda reluctant to pay for it. I love putting effort in the gamee for this. Farming the Time lost proto drake sort of thing or a rare drop.

    I am against the pet store if all the new mounts and pets are from out of game sources. Incredible. I don‘t blame Ghostcrawler for leaving Blizzard. The mentality is turning into money above everything else. Pet store is fine for the occasional mount and pet. 2 mounts in pet store in 1 month time.

    People will still buy it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •