Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Well the rockets might be necessary due to all the metal on it? idk only thing i can think of to explain them.

Deleted
    No no Blizzard, spending your resources working on a store mount with a unique model and animations and even its very own trailer with voice over is clearly more important then using them on things that actually are important.

10+ Year Old Account
    I came for the screenshots of the mount, and stayed for the comments. I was not disappointed.

Fuck everyone who pays for this shit.

''we don't want to spend our resources on more content after 5.4, as it will only delay the upcoming WoD expansion''

Adds an expensive Blizzard Store mount in the process a month later

Well, this is just another amazing mount restricted to the store. Bloodwing, Fey Dragon, and now this. All unique skins. I wish Blizzard would make them available in game somehow even if they were extremely rare. Oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its now available in the US in game store.

Hurray, more overpriced mounts in the shop.

Deleted
    Too many people are actually buying this stuff, apparently. It's encouraging them to make more and more real-money mounts. It's so pathetic. It's one of the things which make me feel embarrassed to be around.

I've even chatted with a few people who have these store-only mounts and, it's like they totally don't get it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    the h garrosh mount is essentially a reskinned cataclysm guild mount. meanwhile, anything *somewhat* unique, ends up on the store.
    Pretty much this.

Sometimes it feels so emberassing to be part of this community :S

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    ''we don't want to spend our resources on more content after 5.4, as it will only delay the upcoming WoD expansion''

Adds an expensive Blizzard Store mount in the process a month later
    You do realize this mount was already in the game files right?

Deleted
    Its so fucking ugly, who´d want to spend real money on this?

Deleted
    I don't understand all the concerns and all the rage about this mount.
    -"They only add new mounts in the WoW store !!!"
    -No they don't. Go to warcraftmounts if you want a proof
    -"Ok but the store mounts are vastly superior to the others mounts"
    -It's highly subjective. Sure they put a lot of effort in these mounts or they wouldn't sell but they don't neglect the mounts you can still obtain in usual ways. They were a lot of great mounts during MOP.
    -"Sure but you must still agree that they should put their time in WoD instead"
    -Yeah, you're right. After all it wasn't like this mount was datamined months ago so I'm sure this will delay their whole freaking planning. And it's also true that there is not enough artist/developpers to make a mount and WoD at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    the h garrosh mount is essentially a reskinned cataclysm guild mount. meanwhile, anything *somewhat* unique, ends up on the store.

why are raiders getting hand me downs while people using the store are getting unique models?

- - - Updated - - -

it truly amazes me how people are content with their sub money funding stuff they CANT EVEN EARN IN GAME.

that must be some strong kool-aid.
    By your logic this is just a "reskinned (since you clearly don't know what that is)" Sky Golem mount, and people paying $25 for this are just getting a hand me down. I'm also going to assume you completely ignore that Blizzard has added at least 3 raid exclusive mounts per raid starting with ToT. All of which have unique models.

I'm still waiting on the flying rocket boots. Instant cast, the character can swim for all I care, no art required or anything (maybe some cool afterburner flames at your feet), and they can charge me 25 bucks. Holding onto my cash until this mount comes about. A cool promo video would be nice, too. Of course this would be misconstrued as a total in-game advantage by the filthy purists, so it'll never happen.

These mounts are just vanity. And as has been stated, they've left the sub price at the same level for almost 10 years. When you have nuisance price increases, people rethink their subs after a while, eventually moving on.

Which would you rather have? Micros? Or annual price increases? Voluntary optional items do not lose subs and people get to have a FOTM mount/pet and Blizz gets to make more money for staff and shareholders. Win-Win-Win.

When I read forum posts from players telling other players to go kill themselves for buying in-game items, I literally am embarrassed for our player base now. Q fucking Q. Grow up. It seems a lot of you are just whining because you can't afford it or you don't have access to your parents credit card. Let people buy whatever they damn well please, if they can afford $25 what business is it of yours what they spend their money on.

You should cry some more, I'm 100% sure Blizzard is going to give you what you want.. Oh wait, they're making tons of money off these sales, so why stop? If you don't agree, at any time feel free to uninstall the game, deactivate your account and stop playing.

embrace the dark side of rage

I wish they did more like the guardian cub. You can buy in store and sell on AH and get gold from people.