Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Yeah, whats up with sub staying the same for 10 years, even though their overhead must have gone down significantly? They cut most of the CS and GM force, bandwith and decent enough hardware is practically free compared to 10 years ago... Oh wait, some of you though it should have gone up for some reason? Low subs is not a reason to accept raising of the sub price or other explotations, it's a reason for owners to hold off on that new ferrari and stop going to work with a helicopter. I know it sounds harsh, but they will live.

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodchild View Post
    What you're not getting is that yes, flying will be turned back on ... for 6.0 content. The new 6.1 content will be no-flying.

A tweet from Ghostcrawler (while he was still Lead Systems Designer):

@SimpleOlive No. We like no flying when content is relevant. In 6.1 the Draenor zones won't be current, but there will be a new no-fly zone

https://twitter.com/OccupyGStreet/st...11014708408321
    Really not that big of a deal though, if the new zone is something like Isle of Thunder, or Timeless Isle, which don't allow flying either.

Having the majority of the expansion world unflyable, kind of annoying. Have one or two zones no fly? Not that big of a deal.

Why can't it be available through ingame means? A la raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Santoryu View Post
    Why can't it be available through ingame means? A la raiding.
    Why should it be ?

Absolutely loving the 90's paid instantly. Right now i am spending like 20euros to xfer my chars to a busier realm than mine. Having a ready 90 means i will pay ( i guess ) the same amount + allow me to keep my char on original realm so i got 2 'options'. They could make it so u could only make a lvl90 of a class that you have already on eg 85 or smth, all in all i am VERY EXCITED with this feature.
    I will be spending bucks on it, especially making some pvp toons

Can't wait to see what mount they'll sell next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Papir View Post
    So they have time to make this shit and its trailer,but they are stalling on showing the new models they promised earlier?Im starting to loose faith really..
    My thoughts exactly. They've been working on the new models for over 3.5 years. There is no excuse not to have all character models updated at WoD launch. The lack of resources argument goes straight out the window with this advertisement.

It's a cool mount though. Wish it could have been a drop or a collectors edition thing. Oh well
    I like turtles

Quote Originally Posted by oraz4000 View Post
    Subs are dropping you want them to increase the sub cost per month or add vanity items to the store?
    Ehm...and what happens if you put stuff on the shop instead of giving the subscribers something to do? Yeah, right...you will lose more subscribers. But you don't think that far...
    Last edited by Pacster; 2014-01-17 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    Why should it be ?
    cause this is a sub model game.

just ditch the subscription model if you want to go all p2w. cool things should be earned, not achieved by some brat who is using his mommys credit card.

im so tired of really flippin awesome mounts only being available in the store. 25 dollars for a mount when i have tons of them is an unjustifiable expense.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    cause this is a sub model game.

just ditch the subscription model if you want to go all p2w. cool things should be earned, not achieved by some brat who is using his mommys credit card.
    Oh, but why can't it be both ? (And how is a mount "p2w" ?)

I don't care at all about brats giving more money to Blizzard, why should I ? On the contrary, I see this as a very good thing for the game.

The Patient
    Cool mount would love to use it in game!

I think every mount should be added to the shop including ones that drop in game. The price of the rarer mounts should be $50+.

There's a lot of "i already spent the money my parents gave me this week on a killer t-shirt and buying this one girl dinner in hopes of her giving me a handy" teen age anger in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pacster View Post
    Ehm...and what happens if you put stuff on the shop instead of giving the subscribers something to do? Yeah, right...you will lose more subscribers. But you don't think that far...
    It's a mount.. i don't see the big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyMonk View Post
    I think every mount should be added to the shop including ones that drop in game. The price of the rarer mounts should be $50+.
    I wouldn't want to see Mim's head or Invincible on the market. They're so iconic.
    “It is either easy or impossible.” - Salvador Dali

WoW characters:
    Greed [Priest] -
    Blitzo[Warrior] -Rex[Hunter] -Jax [Paladin] -
    Gluttony [Mage]

Looks good.

Too bad that the "blizzard store"-stamp reduces its coolness by roughly 95%.

This should have been the 100% Garrosh mount. It's so f-in cool and makes more sense, like "Look what Garrosh had hidden away in that place, what is this beast?". A sort of taste of what is to come. Instead they make the 100% a GROUND mount using a rehashed skin -_-. Oh well, hopefully they'll be motivated to make the next 100% awesome.

Now I'm waiting for the Stormcrow, starting to wonder if they'll ever release it.

Anyone feel that this mount fits the cataclysm theme better than the current expansion?

That is a truly horrible looking mount.