PVP is balanced for 3s!

Hey,

so i always read everywhere "lol 2s, its a joke, its balanced for 3s".

Playing to enh/warr/rdruid......

All they do is charge in pop all cds on a class that has no immuntities against burst like Deterrance, IB, Vanish, Bubble. Throw instnat ccs on healer (hex,clone,stormbolt...in case he trinkets!!!!) and faceroll 2.5 million in 30 sec. When you try to peel and throw out ccs they instnat pop trinket and continue, maybe if they have madskills they even windshear a peel or ground it.

Where do i see the balance in this?

(Its not the only comp able to do this...but just an example we met tonight)

15+ Year Old Account
    Roll classes that are anti melee maybe?

3's is not a perfect balanced game, but a imbalanced type game.

Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

What comp are you playing? Warrior enh rdruid is very bursty but you can kite them a lot easier than other comps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    Hey,

so i always read everywhere "lol 2s, its a joke, its balanced for 3s".

Playing to enh/warr/rdruid......

All they do is charge in pop all cds on a class that has no immuntities against burst like Deterrance, IB, Vanish, Bubble. Throw instnat ccs on healer (hex,clone,stormbolt...in case he trinkets!!!!) and faceroll 2.5 million in 30 sec. When you try to peel and throw out ccs they instnat pop trinket and continue, maybe if they have madskills they even windshear a peel or ground it.

Where do i see the balance in this?

(Its not the only comp able to do this...but just an example we met tonight)
    turbo is bursty but they lack spammable CC (only the druid with cyclone), my KFC team seems to be countering the crap out of turbo cuz we keep healer locked down 24/7 so basically they have 0 cc.

WoW PvP is a joke. Stun stun stun dead. Instant CC. Overpowered classes every season. Instant heals that can't be interrupted or dispelled. The list goes on.

The fanboys will have you believe it's the best thing sinced sliced bread, but it's honestly garbage and why it's not taken seriously in any pro circuits.