Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Tv / Other : Best and Worst Reality Show EVER !

I want to here from you * mmo community * what do you think is the best or worst reality show ever in history of reality show !

Any part of the world " there no limited "

Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    I want to here from you * mmo community * what do you think is the best or worst reality show ever in history of reality show !

Any part of the world " there no limited "
    Worst: Duck Dynasty. I hope it dies. Painfully. In fire.
    Best: None. Reality shows are beyond stupid.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    My list

Best :
    Cops - Old and New
    Jail
    Bar Rescue
    UK - Ramsey kitchen nightmare / USA - Kitchen nightmare
    Coal
    Bering sea gold
    Gold rush
    Ax men
    Black gold
    Hardcore pawn - Detroit / Chicago
    Pawn star
    Boston Finest
    Any UK cops show !

Worst
    Fat cops
    Steve seagal lawman
    Restaurant impossible
    Full throttle salon
    South beach tow
    The voice
    American idol
    X-Factor
    Lizard lick towing !

This one i'm in the 50/50
    Gods,Guns,Automobiles !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Worst: Duck Dynasty. I hope it dies. Painfully. In fire.
    Best: None. Reality shows are beyond stupid.
    You hate duck dynasty ?

Me personalty i watch a few episode
    Last edited by WNYIRISHGUY; 2014-01-16 at 07:10 PM.

I loved the first few seasons of Survivor. Now it's too ridiculous, it's like Big Brother (with all its made up drama and bullshit) in the jungle. Looking back on it, though, I think it may only be because I knew Elizabeth Hasselback on the 2nd season (we went to college together). I never really watched after that. And as Daniel Tosh said, how arrogant are we to name a show Survivor and then set it in places where people actually live already? LOL.

Anyways, besides Survivor, I love Dual Survival. I guess there's a theme to the reality shows I like.

I've watched some of the tattoo shows just to see the work they do, cba to care about the drama they stir up. Some of the True Crime stuff is pretty good (like The First 48) but most of that, if it's done well, borders on the edge of serialized documentary, not reality TV.

Everything else blows. The Bachelor/ette make me want to blow my brains out. I can't believe people watch that shit.

Every reality TV show is the best representation of the worst television ever.

... Did I do that wrong?
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    I admit to having a nice diabolic cackle now and then, but it's not like I'm sitting in front of a bank of monitors each filled with an angry forum thread, stroking a siamese cat and telling my henchmen that they've failed me for the last time. (Source)

IDK, there are some shows that are kind of mislabeled IMO...'Pawn Stars' is a reality show apparently but it has nothing in common with the craptasticness of such shows as Survivor and Jersey Shore which are typically for brain dead people and those are what I would consider 'reality TV'. But Pawn Stars is actually very educational and interesting and I enjoy watching it while doing other things.

Deleted
    Best: Cop shows and anything on discovery or history really, i'm talking ax men, jungle gold that kind of shit. Spolier jungle gold was awesome because they kept spending more money on digs and coming up with nothing, then at the end they get an offer thats too good to be true, a massive gold bar for under market value because fuck digging. Then they pay the guy in the middle of the jungle and about 20 mins later on the route back some other random africans rob them (obviously they got fucked) and take the gold bar back with ak47's (lucky no one died really its the lawless jungle) then they have to go back to thier familys as greedy failures with nothing, infact worse than nothing they lost every last cent they had and money from investors, classic. God im heartless.

Worst : Big brother shit like that. Geordie shore etc.

The Best: Old People's Court with Judge Whopper or maybe old japanese Iron Chef.
    The Worst: Quite possibly the rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    BEST: Great British Bake-off

Worst: everything else.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only ones I'd ever really enjoyed were Survivor and The Amazing Race. I've not watched them for about 10 years though.

I hate Big Brother. Mainly because of how consuming it is for other people. In Australia is on at least 12 hours + a week. Horrible stuff.

All "reality" shows are horrible. We need more entertaining fictional shows to watch.

Best:Pawn Stars/American Pickers, cause they at least have some interesting history featured on them.

Worst:Umm, the rest?

10+ Year Old Account
    Does total drama cartoon count?
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite was Bear Grylls: Escape from Hell.

The one I hate the most is Big Brother, but it is probably because how huge it is in Brazil. There might be worse shows, but none of them have survived 14 years like BBB. Seriously, this crappy has to be canceled this year...

I liked Mantracker before the dude left the show... haven't seen it with the new guy, though. Guy reminds me of my dad.

10+ Year Old Account
    i like mythbusters.

is that considered a reality series?
    Hi

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexpower3 View Post
    Every reality TV show is the best representation of the worst television ever.

... Did I do that wrong?
    You did well! Reality shows are so not reality when events can be manipulated for entertainment value-something documentaries can be guilty of, too (Like that Disney doc with the lemming suicides). I don't understand scripted reality shows, either. They're best being called crappy dramas. If you have a scrpit, there's really no point giving it the supposed 'reality' element.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Deleted
    Best : none.

Worst : all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i like mythbusters.

is that considered a reality series?
    Well, I personally don't think so as the cast are employees and not Joe Scmoo off the street. But it's pretty close.

Best: Amazing Race - While they do a bit of meddling overall it's not too bad.
    Worst: The Bachelor/Bacherlorette - I think it's telling how many couples are no longer together. Plus everyone who goes on the show just comes away looking bad. Second Place would be Amercian Idol where once again their track record of making stars is very poor.

Best:

Great British Bake-Off
    Masterchef (all but the American version, that's just another show where they get people in just because they'll hate each other)