Deleted

WoW keeps crashing (Critical error)

Hey,

I've got a really annoying problem while playing WoW and I'm unfortunately completely unable to fix it despite trying quite a lot of things.
    It happens relatively frequently and - most important - seemingly random that my WoW client crashes while playing and causes a critical error, which looks like this:

With "frequently" I mean at least 6-7 times a day, sometimes more.
    Like I said...it's kinda annoying because not only do I have to start WoW again every time, but also because there are situations in which you really don't want to disconnect. Especially not several times over the course of an evening.

Unfortunately, I can't point out the prime reason for those crashes.
    At first I thought it (obviously) could be the RAM...so I testes and then changed it. Didn't help.
    Then I checked and reinstalled several drivers, including the GPU, chipset etc. Didn't help.
    De- and re-installed World of Warcraft completely. Didn't help.
    Heck, I even bought a new PC at some point but after a while those errors kept showing up again.

Needless to say that I'm a bit clueless by now. Which is why I'd really appreciate any help I can get - and any hints that could be helpful.

PC facts:
    i7 4770k, Asus Nvidia GeForce Titan, Asus Z87-Pro, 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3, Corsair HX750 PSU

Thanks in advance for your effort and time!

Have you run through all these steps?: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/error-132 - be sure to expand Advance Troubleshooting.

Deleted
    Edit: Tried everything listed there, but the errors still happen.

Uninstall and reinstall

Deleted
    Best option might be to uninstall then reinstall. You'd only need to download MoP so shouldn't take too long. If the error still occurs then prehaps emailing blizzard might yield more answers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tauntor View Post
    Uninstall and reinstall
    He already tried that.

Email Blizzard and tell them what's going on, that's where you'll get the most help tbh.

Deleted
    Think I already re-installed the game several times - didn't help at all, the errors just keep showing up. :|
    With or without addons. Regardless of the settings etc. Doesn't matter.

I'll probably send a mail to Blizzard then. Thanks guys.

That really looks like a bad stick of system memory. I would run a memory test with each stick of ram individually to see.

try to run the game in 32bit + dx9

Run memtest to know if u have bad ram stick

Run OCCT for gpu error

Run prime95 for CPU stability
    Last edited by DarkBlade6; 2014-01-18 at 05:34 AM.