- Hours of enjoyment: I would get lost, go quest, explore, farm, do just about whatever I wanted to
- Great value: The price has not risen in the 7 years I've played
- Friends along the way: I've met some good people who play this game and remind me good people are out there
- Uniqueness: No other MMO offers every single aspect which WoW does
- The Community: Anonymity and years of being allowed to run unchecked has brought out toxic players in full force
- The Trolls: Sit in LFR, Trade Chat, or anywhere else just to be annoying and get people fighting
- The Economy: Is out of control on some realms and so under performing on others, there is no set standard
- The Grind: After 7 years, it is still necessary to do the same old stuff just to hit level cap. I leveled my last 2 characters with mining, herbing, and pet battles.
I think this is still the most amazing MMO in production today, and after trying all the rest, I still continue to come back to Azeroth. Even when taking a short break, I would lurk in the forums to see what was new and hear what people were bitching about next.