Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    If you're managing to hurt your wrist with button spam you probably should consider changing the angle at which your wrist is and/or changing where you bind your abilities. I've never run into anything other than tired fingers from playing my rogue. All the wrist related injures I've gotten were due to either having pressure on my wrist from resting it on something or keeping it at a bad angle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.

My hands would get sore back in the days of warrior tanking with infinite rage. you had to press your ability + heroic strike or cleave. I could off used a macro but it wouldn't have been optimal and as fun.

there was an addon that was letting you queue your abilities ahead of time.

Spamming is a bad habbit though and it can cause problem to your hands much like typing all day long would, I would recommend getting used to the rhythm of your gcd

Quote Originally Posted by Damax View Post
    My hands would get sore back in the days of warrior tanking with infinite rage. you had to press your ability + heroic strike or cleave. I could off used a macro but it wouldn't have been optimal and as fun.

there was an addon that was letting you queue your abilities ahead of time.

Spamming is a bad habbit though and it can cause problem to your hands much like typing all day long would, I would recommend getting used to the rhythm of your gcd
    I miss those days so much. It always peeved me off when I looked at my co-tanks and saw that they were at full rage, they never really understood that warrior tanks had two red bars they needed to fight, the boss's and their own rage.