Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    My money is on beta going live Monday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morvius View Post
    "Maybe you’ll get your Legendary cloak from Wrathion and level 90–100 Heirloom weapon in the process".
    Sure sounds like its going to be a while before WOD releases. It takes 3 weeks just to do the valor part of that quest.

WOD Release Date gonna be June 24th u heard it here first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never thought I would see the day when people can pay for a 90....sigh

15+ Year Old Account
    Who cares who buys a boost? Its a player preference thing and so what if they are a bad player? There are many out there and if they have to go thru a tutorial it may make them better along with having to get to 100. I hope that the in-game store bought boost is $5! Just to piss off some people but also make it so many others can afford it and get their friends to come back to the game with their alts getting boosted. This way they can all play together without the bother of grinding to 90.
    So lets just STOP the QQ about boosting and play the game!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    mid of summer? No you heard it from me 1st many no will follow

Blizzard makes me sad irl.

One of the main focus points of the wod expatchion at blizzcon was the free level 90(which is just crap imo). Now they will give it to u early if u pre purchase.... lol what a joke. Now the light weight expatchion is even more light weight. How desperate for maintaining subs are u? WoW has become a train wreck.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually glad to see it pre-wod for the boost, given that, it will give me time to max professions and stuff

Deleted
    The opinions on the boost seem to be mixed. But guys, do you realize how boring the leveling is now for people who played for 7-8 years? For those who started in 2008-2013 it might still be fun, but many of us are not in that boat anymore.

Also bring on the beta, I said it would come out of the blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachary View Post
    The opinions on the boost seem to be mixed. But guys, do you realize how boring the leveling is now for people who played for 7-8 years? For those who started in 2008-2013 it might still be fun, but many of us are not in that boat anymore.

Also bring on the beta, I said it would come out of the blue.
    Anyone playing the game for years now has every class at 90, game got so ez and boring lately, nothing else to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    That is my guess as well, make a lot of sense from the financial reporting as well.

Deleted
    I like the idea of one lvl90 boost. I dont like the idea of buying this and I also dont like the pre-purchase bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Goat7 View Post
    Anyone playing the game for years now has every class at 90, game got so ez and boring lately, nothing else to do.
    Ive been playing since day 1 2004 and i have no other chars at max level apart from my main.
    I welcome the free lvl 90 and pay for lvl 90 chars cause levelling low level is fucking shite!!

Deleted
    I want to opt in to the beta. Downlaoded the systemcheck program but I get this error message:
    "-There was a problem retrieving your system information. Please close all applications and try again". I do this but nothing. Is the problem on my end?

10+ Year Old Account
    Woo!

Deluxe edition will feature a mount. It better be a decent looking one.

Lightbulb Disagree

Quote Originally Posted by Coleslaw View Post
    In before the QQ.

Letting people buy 90's is fine. WoW is an old game, some of us have been playing for years. It's just not fun leveling anymore. (6 90's here)
    Dude i got over about same 90,s and about 10 85lvls, and i still thinks its retarded to buy 90lvl, there is a reason for leveling a character,and that is to learn how to play that class true leveling. Its pointless otherwise. Shure there are people that leveled like me dozen of chars but what about people that first time play game, of first time play specific class? They will be clueless.

Deleted
    Haha. Nice one Blizz. Hahahahahahaha. Hahahhahahaha.

Deleted
    why are u against buy a 90?
    u dont have to buy it, its up to you. If i would lvl another alt, i dont want to go again for the 15th time through the old content questing.

and if u are new in this game, the most ppl want to start from lvl 1, because this game is awsome if u never played before.

15+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one who won't use the free 90 boost likely? :P I love leveling.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Am I the only one who won't use the free 90 boost likely? :P I love leveling.
    No, your not. I would never use one. I love leveling too. gonna boost my 30ish tank to max and then a healer, probably a shaman.