Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Lightbulb Garrosh Lich King in 7.0

    Garrosh escapes again and goes back in time and becomes lich king before arthas can .

  2. #2
    One can only wish for this.

  3. #3
    Legendary! TJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    6,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    One can only wish for this.
    I would like to find this One person and question his ways.

  4. #4
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    Posts
    16,307
    I wold not be surprised.

    I swear Garry is Dr Who now....

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  5. #5
    Herald of the Titans SL1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois.
    Posts
    2,854
    This would make for a great expansion. Undead horde led by garrosh. Make it happen blizz.
    Here we go with the bugaboo, you know how we do.

  6. #6
    Scarab Lord Arrashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Box
    Posts
    4,888
    Spoiler ahead:

    You thought dreadlords corrupted sargeras ?

    Actually is garush.

    Garry is also titan patheon. All of them. At once.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    I would like to find this One person and question his ways.
    Oh come on! This would be the best expansion ever! Like 2 of my favourite characters in one. "The Lich Garrosh"

  8. #8
    yes and arthas no longer being evil saves jaina from her soon to be raid boss fate. :3
    Quote Originally Posted by inboundpaper View Post
    The short answer is nope, the long answer is noooooooooooooooope.

  9. #9
    That's okay, because before the Legion can attack Azeroth, Garrosh will come and save us with his twelve other incarnations throughout time and move Azeroth into another plane of existence.

  10. #10
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    1,955
    After Garrosh becomes the new Lich King, he then proceeds to summon greater allies varying from Onyxia to Sindgrosa to Kael'thas alongside nefarian riding deathwing with Wrathion and Illidan on their side too, Gamon breaks free and decides to get revenge on the times he got killed from heroes such as us. Hearing about that Hogger decides to tag in and then trolls become like; Hey where's our part too? There must be a troll boss so sha of anger is then revived and corrupts Vol'jin resulting in the trolls bowing down to Garrosh.

    The new WoW expansion name: Merely a setback or... Heroes allied, bringing you all your favorite villains together under 1 expansion for you to enjoy and the final boss will be... Garrosh as the lich king again and Sylvanas becomes the new Tirion alongside Jaina, they destroy Icecrown. After Garrosh being defeated, he then uses his time travel to put arthas in his place and result in the cataclysm once more and the revival of dragon soul to the birth of pandaria and then the cycle repeats...

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Spoiler ahead:

    You thought dreadlords corrupted sargeras ?

    Actually is garush.

    Garry is also titan patheon. All of them. At once.
    News break...

    Garrosh is actually Sargeras!

  12. #12
    Wouldn't surprise me. After that he'll transform into an Old God or become the owner of Lion's Pride Inn.

  13. #13
    Can't we just kill that overgrown emo kid on steroids already?? Having that dork around in Wrath was annoying enough...

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    After Garrosh becomes the new Lich King, he then proceeds to summon greater allies varying from Onyxia to Sindgrosa to Kael'thas alongside nefarian riding deathwing with Wrathion and Illidan on their side too, Gamon breaks free and decides to get revenge on the times he got killed from heroes such as us. Hearing about that Hogger decides to tag in and then trolls become like; Hey where's our part too? There must be a troll boss so sha of anger is then revived and corrupts Vol'jin resulting in the trolls bowing down to Garrosh.

    The new WoW expansion name: Merely a setback or... Heroes allied, bringing you all your favorite villains together under 1 expansion for you to enjoy and the final boss will be... Garrosh as the lich king again and Sylvanas becomes the new Tirion alongside Jaina, they destroy Icecrown. After Garrosh being defeated, he then uses his time travel to put arthas in his place and result in the cataclysm once more and the revival of dragon soul to the birth of pandaria and then the cycle repeats...
    Whatever you are drinking/smoking... I want that shit! This is hilarious dude!

  15. #15
    Herald of the Titans Oneirophobia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Summoner's Rift, feeding Darius. >:D
    Posts
    2,675
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Spoiler ahead:

    You thought dreadlords corrupted sargeras ?

    Actually is garush.

    Garry is also titan patheon. All of them. At once.
    6.0: Gary Hellscream escapes his prison and a ~MyStErIoUs BeNeFacToR~ helps him go back in time and become lich king.

    Notable dungeons and raids:

    Naxxramas. Same loot, same bosses, just scaled up. Trial of the Crusader is the final raid, except the floor breaks and you land in rage fire chasm and Garrosh is there with the LK helm on. He doesn't die in the end though, he just shrinks like in SoO and then pandas host the second annual "only criminal trial in the history of the universe" wherein Gary is sentenced to jail time instead of being killed like every other bad guy in the WoW universe ever because plot point.


    7.0: Gary Hellscream escapes his prison and a ~MyStErIoUs BeNeFacToR~ helps him go back in time and become the corrupted aspect of Earth.

    Notable dungeons and raids:

    Heroic ZG and ZA, SUPERMEGAMYTHICLEGENDARY Dragon Soul, same bosses and loot just scaled up. Except when you're fighting Gary Deathwing's feet and stuff he doesn't die in the end, he just shrinks like in SoO and then pandas host the third annual "only criminal trial in the history of the universe" wherein Gary is sentenced to jail time.

    8.0: Gary Hellscream escapes his prison and a ~MyStErIoUs BeNeFacToR~ helps him go back in time and become Gary Hellscream before Gary Hellscream can Gary Hellscream.

    Notable raids:

    SupermegamythicalendaryEPICCCCC Seige of Orgrimmar, where Garrosh doesn't die in the end, he just shrinks and then pandas host the fourth annual "only criminal trial in the history of the universe" wherein Gary is sentenced to jail time.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    Oh come on! This would be the best expansion ever! Like 2 of my favourite characters in one. "The Lich Garrosh"
    Garrosh.
    Favourite character.
    G...Garrosh. Favourite..

    Nope I don't understand.
    Last edited by Oneirophobia; 2013-11-26 at 12:06 PM.

    INFRACTED! For uhm... Idk, I'll read the ToS later, I'm sure I'll find something in there I can stretch to cover whatever it is I don't like about you.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by harshvt View Post
    Garrosh escapes again and goes back in time and becomes lich king before arthas can .
    I would to see Garrosh break into Ice Crown Citadel where Bolvar Lich King is sleeping in his Icy Throne, and Garrosh kill him before he manages to thaw himself.

  17. #17
    And becoming Lich King, now Garrosh goes forward and tame Deathwing as his mount. BUT before he goes back to present, he kills Illidan and Steals Kael's books, equipping Glaives and learning Elves Magics, respectively.

    Now we have a Garrosh Lich King Mounted on Deathwing equipped with Glaives and throwing Fireballs.

  18. #18

  19. #19
    Garrosh turned me into a newt!

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Garrosh.
    Favourite character.
    G...Garrosh. Favourite..

    Nope I don't understand.
    I thought that claim would be silly enough that everyone would see my sarcasm. Damn it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •