Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Thumbs down I'll be very disappointed

If 'Reins of the Dread Raven' is the Collector's Edition mount
    Just another Re-skin of protodrake, again

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it's about 85% confirmed as seeing as there's a mini pet along with it, so sadly, you'll be disappointed
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phan View Post
    Duly noted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for letting us know.

Deleted
    Id love it to be, looks epic.

Dear Blizzard,

Today I am angry about ________.

Cordially yours,

Quote Originally Posted by Phan View Post
    I don't understand why the 're-skinning' of mounts has become such a big thing to people. The original Raven Lord is a re-skinned raptor, the Firelands Firehawks are both re-skinned proto-drakes. Blizzard created models for mounts in Vanilla and they reuse the skeleton of said mounts, it is a rare thing for Blizzard to make totally new mounts like Mimiron's Head. Even though i knew that the Pureblood Firehawk was a re-skinned proto before i obtained mine that didnt make getting it any less awesome for me, the same goes for when the Ravenlord dropped along with the Talon of Alysrazor. Hell i have wanted Invincible since i first found out about the mount, regardless of the fact they use the same model for a $25 Blizzard Store mount.

When they do come out with an entirely new model for a mount the chances are high that that same model is very close to one that already existed.

It's using the patch 5.2 Pterodactyl mount animations. So it's not simply a proto drake re-skin. It is different a little. The Pterodactyl mount has a nice standing animation that this mount has. I think it's awesome they used these animations and not just the proto drake ones.

It does use the Proto-drake skeleton, though it looks like they made a good amount of custom animations for the Dread Raven.
    You just lost The Game

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Doesn't bother me how it's made available I'm not getting it.

I'm disappointed, new expansion mount using previous expansion skeleton lolol /lazy

Deleted
    I know most mounts are re-skinned, thats why i dont like most of them. Please dont list what it and isnt, i know

Well it looks at least a lot better to me than the flying doge so I guess I can't complain that much.

Deleted
    Original Anzu used the raptor skeleton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh. I still think it looks awesome and I want it

I'm very excited for this mount. Looks 3x better than the eastern themed mounts we got this expansion, plus it's more detailed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Dear Blizzard,

Today I am angry about _my bowel movements not being regular_______.

Cordially yours,
    _Themerlin_______

Oooo and I don't enjoy your game anymore, that is why I'm having WoW withdrawal symptoms alongside severe constipation which has formed a fistula between my brain and my colon.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Saves me the time to farm the other one.

Deleted
    For every action there's thousands that silently approve and thousands that have to speak out about how they are against it.

I'm alright with it, it looks freaking awesome!