Thread: Coming back ?

Coming back ?

Hello,
    I am going to be returning to WoW soon and i will be playing my Unholy Dk and through WoD, I've been keeping up with the WoD post as well. I have been away for sometime and i was wondering what is the fastest way to gear right now, don't have many friends left and was kicked out of my guild. Arena/Bg's/or RGB's ?

and any other advice you would like to through in there,

Quote Originally Posted by sskillzz23 View Post
    Hello,
    I am going to be returning to WoW soon and i will be playing my Unholy Dk and through WoD, I've been keeping up with the WoD post as well. I have been away for sometime and i was wondering what is the fastest way to gear right now, don't have many friends left and was kicked out of my guild. Arena/Bg's/or RGB's ?

and any other advice you would like to through in there,
    If you're looking for the fastest way to farm up a pvp set then it'll be RBGs, assuming you can win. 400 points a win. but if matches take more than 10-15 minutes or you lose, then quick little 2 minute arena wins for 180 points could be better. Just do whatever you can do and make sure you win.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Timeless Isle offers iLvl 496 gear.
    LFR Throne of Thunder offers iLvl 502 gear.
    Heroic Scenarios offers a chance for iLvl 516 gear.
    Throne of Thunder offers iLvl 522 gear.
    LFR Siege of Orgrimmar offers iLvl 528 gear.
    Celestial boss on the Timeless Isle offers iLvl 522 PvP gear, or iLvl 553 tier gear.

Generally, a mixture of these should gear yourself to a position to perform adequately in Flex raids. Of course, take the time to read up on Siege of Orgrimmar boss fights and your class rotation/optimization as well!
    Last edited by Verrine; 2014-01-19 at 02:30 AM.

Run while you still can. Only advice I have.