Deleted

1V3 twisted treeline

WOW! I'm so excited! So I was doing twisted treeline unranked with 2 randoms and i'm playing as Jax. At the five minute mark they both are 0-4-3 and 0-2-1 and I'm 4-1. They basically started to rage and both left the game. I kept playing. It was against Lux, teemo and warwick. Now that I was alone I was lvling much quicker than them. When they were lvl 14 I was 18 with trinity force, hexteg gunblade, blade of the ruined king and frozen malet.

Every time they tried to 1v3 me I mostly managed to kill 2 and then die or get away (teemo and lux were dropping quickly but warwick was tankbuild and with his damage and health regain its not that easy Anyways. Managed to Ace them 1v3 and pushed their turret side without help of my minions. Managed to bring 2 turrets down and their inhibitor.

Now they already respawned and tried to follow me when I was low due to the turrets. They chased me across the entire map. I kept kiting them to draw their attention. Using leap on minions, jungle creatures and stun when they came close, eventually they backed off because they noticed I was luring them closer so my super minions could deal with the rest.

They quickly returned to their base to destroy the minions, but it was too late. Final score 44-7-1

Damn I'm pretty new at this game but plays like this make me feel very happy and I felt like sharing

Deleted
    well done ^^