Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Evenios View Post
    Honestly i bet a smart move. it was an interesting idea but we really have enough shooters. better to spend resources on something better.
    The problem is they arnt spending it on somthing better, when was the last time we got a real quality star wars game? Force unleashed was shit both 1 and 2. Tor was a failure. They just started BF3 which is good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    The problem is they arnt spending it on somthing better, when was the last time we got a real quality star wars game? Force unleashed was shit both 1 and 2. Tor was a failure. They just started BF3 which is good.
    I liked #1 and #2. Tor did fail but I think their failure...is not as massive.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I liked #1 and #2. Tor did fail but I think their failure...is not as massive.
    Tor failed as an mmo with its endgame mechanics but it was not that bad during the leveling part, probably due to it resembling a real RPG more than most MMO's do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Tor failed as an mmo with its endgame mechanics but it was not that bad during the leveling part, probably due to it resembling a real RPG more than most MMO's do.
    I meant Star Wars games failing as a whole. I should of clarified.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Yeah, ToR has some really cool lore building.

There's also some really shit lore building, but in a game that big they can't all be winners.