Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

Bloody Coin bug with killing spree ?

hey, so 3 times in a row, I've gone from cheap shot straight into a killing spree for a kill and not received a coin, now I'm not stupid i can tell if there's a debuff on chr to stop me from getting one but just curious if any other rogues have had this issue, or other classes in general

and please stay on topic, i know most of you guys hate rogues on the timeless isle but it's a serious question and the less people i need to gank the quicker it's 1 less rogue collecting coins =/

oh and as a check list:

I'm killing lvl 90's
    there's no debuff on them
    I have the censor on (obviously duh)
    I'm jumping people with full hp (for the most part)
    Last edited by Spungebob; 2014-01-18 at 12:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to leave the censor off just for the heck of it. I kill them, laugh at their rage, and then I report them. It felt like I was giving out two punishments at once. I don't know what happened to the reports though. I just guess they fell into oblivion and were forgotten.
    I've never had this bug though, but killing spree in general is really bugged. I have been using the killing spree and all of a sudden fall through the ground ending up god knows where. This has happened so many times I don't even report it anymore :/

I've had some issues, hunter though. Dire Beast doesn't grant coins if it gets a hit in. Other abilities my victims have can prevent coins, such as death from Cauterize and preventative abilities, like Purgatory. If an NPC gets the last hit, no coin as well.

Just out of curiosity, was the KB from Multristrike (from haromm's trinket)?

If the person you're attacking dies from anything that didn't come from you personally you don't get a coin.

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    If the person you're attacking dies from anything that didn't come from you personally you don't get a coin.
    This and I notice on my shaman when a pet or shield proc kills him I don't get credit, maybe your poisons are killing him and not giving credit?

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    my poisons definitely grant coins, i had a shaman hex me, and as he ran away my poison ticked and i got a coin , I jsut got haromm's trinket today in flex so i haven't been using that so I'm not sure

it's probably just a bug, honestly i cheap shot , go right into killing spree and its like a 3 second kill..lol

good to hear other classes are havin issues as well though so it's not just me..