Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's hilarious. Good job on your kills. I imagine this is what I'd be doing still on my lock if I played continued playing WoW, I think I only got to 200 or so.

I stopped after I got the mount and pet, got bored of trying to find people to kill. I didn't get much rage though since my faction is minority on my server so I killed 99% other faction.

Great job good sir!

I hope blizzard never again makes something as stupid as this censor crap again. They need to stop trying to force wpvp. all it does is promote small groups of ppl ganking 5v1. or 1 person ganking and camping undergeared ppl. -inc if you play on a pvp server ppl- there's times when you log on you dont feel like partaking in wpvp. but you have no choice cause blizz does crap like this. Final note, I have rarely been killed by a censor, this isn't a "i got owned a lot so im bitching post". I main a monk. I do Isle stuff in brewmaster spec. Only times ive been killed is the rare 5+ groups. 3 ppl can kill me if they have enough cc. Brewmasters fun. lol if they cant blow me up or lock me down I just mozy back to the court with them pounding on me.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    how big is the advantage with 571 gear compared to full grieves?

Quote Originally Posted by Sthu View Post
    Depends on the person and their class vs yours.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frint View Post
    Just answer me one thing, why is this in the PvP thread when it has nothing to do with PvP?

Anyone who tries to do anything there in PvP gear gets smashed by PvE heroes. It's pretty much just your rotation but not on bosses but on players.

Congrats tho, must have taken quite some time to collect.
    PVP = player vs player, he's killing other players therefore its PVP.

PvP gear is meant to work and be used while fighting other players no matter where you are, arena, bg or outdoors. What satisfaction does it have to press 2 buttons in your heroic gear and kill timeless geared people?

Sorry that I do not like tracking timers, standing out of lava, having 55 addons installed pretending that it will make me get good and staring at the dps meter. I do not raid and I have no intention to do so. Previously when I obtained my PvP gear I could use it. I couldn't farm in it well, I couldn't solo things in it, but those disadventages were okay. Now I can't even PvP in the gear that's meant to be used for that purpose?

You most likely have zero older content PvP experience and never achieved anything in it. It's a bit silly that you talk about world PvP being the best form of PvP yet you call out people who do arenas. When raiders were complaining about being forced to do PvP in order to fight against other players then that was okay in your opinion I believe. Now PvP players are forced to raid to do...not raiding, but to PvP in world areas and not just timeless isle, but anywhere else.
    World PVP is not fair. There will aways cases of special items being used, proffesion advantages (engineering/tailoring), class imbalances, zerg versus solo situations. (world) PVP is not about balance, and I will agree with you that I don't enjoy it as much when it's easy. I like to go against the odds and overcome them. Often in the island PVE heroes face other PVE heroes for example.

If I had to choose who will dominate the world PVP environment, between a Heroic Progression raider and a 1500 backpeddling, clueless, PVP hero, I would go for the PVEr. After all it is much much harder to clear heroic content than to cap 10 arenas per week.

Whatever the case, world PVP is an extremely enjoyable form of PVP. This was the right place for the original poster to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Sthu View Post
    extremely huge, even more if you count a lot of the tier set bonuses

10+ Year Old Account
    The worst part about the raging, some of these people have probably gone outside and choked out a cat.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Deleted
    There is no one who likes to be ignored. So play with them! When I got the title many were worried that I wouldn't show up again. Well since then I play with them now and then or should I say almost every day again!

10+ Year Old Account
    You know you've done well when your own guild hates you. Lollers.
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.-George Bernard Shaw

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak View Post
    World PVP is not fair. There will aways cases of special items being used, proffesion advantages (engineering/tailoring), class imbalances, zerg versus solo situations. (world) PVP is not about balance, and I will agree with you that I don't enjoy it as much when it's easy. I like to go against the odds and overcome them. Often in the island PVE heroes face other PVE heroes for example.

If I had to choose who will dominate the world PVP environment, between a Heroic Progression raider and a 1500 backpeddling, clueless, PVP hero, I would go for the PVEr. After all it is much much harder to clear heroic content than to cap 10 arenas per week.

Whatever the case, world PVP is an extremely enjoyable form of PVP. This was the right place for the original poster to post.
    Because doing the same thing 50 times over and over again and still wiping on it, backpeddling out of fire, turning against one another because they do not seem to know how to step out of things or do decent dps is much better. Even tho I'm 2,2k+ I could be 1500 as well because PvP gear matters just as much in outdoor areas.

You are clueless and only tunnel vision on your opinion, since you are satisfied with the current state. The best part of it is that PvE players were complaining about PvP achievements, being forced to cap every week etc., while PvP players were just fine doing PvP.

No one was talking about balance, no one was talking about having a profession over an other and getting upset over such silly things. Who cares if I die and get killed while being on 2% hp after fighting an elite. This is why I said you just disagree because you have to disagree. I was talking about not being able to use the proper gear for its purpose and you are replying with unrelated stuff. I do not even know why you even try to argue it when it's a fact and everybody is well aware of it.
    Last edited by mmoc5dbffe1145; 2014-01-22 at 01:12 PM.

Because doing the same thing 50 times over and over again and still wiping on it, backpeddling out of fire, turning against one another because they do not seem to know how to step out of things or do decent dps is much better. Even tho I'm 2,2k+ I could be 1500 as well because PvP gear matters just as much in outdoor areas.

You are clueless and only tunnel vision on your opinion, since you are satisfied with the current state. The best part of it is that PvE players were complaining about PvP achievements, being forced to cap every week etc., while PvP players were just fine doing PvP.

No one was talking about balance, no one was talking about having a profession over an other and getting upset over such silly things. Who cares if I die and get killed while being on 2% hp after fighting an elite. This is why I said you just disagree because you have to disagree. I was talking about not being able to use the proper gear for its purpose and you are replying with unrelated stuff. I do not even know why you even try to argue it when it's a fact and everybody is well aware of it.
    The point is that world PVP IS unfair. There are numerous reasons and variations that make it unfair. It is either the PVE guy that will have the advantage OR the PVP guy. In my opinion PVE is harder, requires more effort than instanced PVP and therefore the current situation is fine. The numerous times in the past that PVE players had to suffer in the hands of 1500 PVP heroes was just as wrong.

What you don't understand is that World PVP is related to instanced PVP as much as instanced PVE. Both audiences should have the means to play in the open world.
    And as I have already said, the entitled PVP people, who demand the situation reversed are usually effortless bads which is aggrevating me.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love it, I don't use the censor myself, But I love seeing all the immature little babys crying because they got killed, Move to a carebear PvE realm then and stop swearing like a 12yearold
    I've been killed a few times, not many^^ But I'm always happy for some PvP, fellow Ally or Horde, bring it^^

haha I spotted a dutchy!!! So funny when people swear in their own language so others don't know what they're saying.. ..no, it's sad actually. Thanks for killing a scrub like that!

This is why I love TI.

Deleted
    funny :P

i havn't got mine yet

i've actually got more rage whispers though from killing people with the censor on. pretty funny waiting in stealth for them to use it then kill them on 10% health, they get so mad.

Good Job & Well Done.

Killed a bunch of people at ordos to the point where i got chased by like 10 with a couple healers mixed, being a WW monk i could escape outside the wall but they followed. So i used the mobs to kill them all, the rage that ensued was amazing.

As someone who's about 2/3 of the way there, I have to say I find it quite laughable how upset people will get over PvP on a PvP server.

I suspect from the image that you're a ranged, what a cheat compared to us who can't use the diving helmet and camp the flightpoint....
    My addons:
    Announce Interrupts: Announces in chat when you interrupt a spell.
    Tol Barad Reminder: Reminds you to queue for Tol Barad by printing a message when the battle is approaching.
    EasyLogger: Turns on /combatlog inside raid instances, and off outside.
    Simple class resource bars: Paladin Rogue Shaman Monk Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    This makes me wish I had actual pve gear on my chars, I only pvp when I play wow. I would so be doing this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.