Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Killed a bunch of people at ordos to the point where i got chased by like 10 with a couple healers mixed, being a WW monk i could escape outside the wall but they followed. So i used the mobs to kill them all, the rage that ensued was amazing.

As someone who's about 2/3 of the way there, I have to say I find it quite laughable how upset people will get over PvP on a PvP server.

I suspect from the image that you're a ranged, what a cheat compared to us who can't use the diving helmet and camp the flightpoint....
    My addons:
    Announce Interrupts: Announces in chat when you interrupt a spell.
    Tol Barad Reminder: Reminds you to queue for Tol Barad by printing a message when the battle is approaching.
    EasyLogger: Turns on /combatlog inside raid instances, and off outside.
    Simple class resource bars: Paladin Rogue Shaman Monk

This makes me wish I had actual pve gear on my chars, I only pvp when I play wow. I would so be doing this.
    My SC2 stream, bitchz, love goes to Elyaan the Weird and Fantastical Unicorn.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Got someone pretty angry today just from killing him, he said he was going to get his GM friend to ban me

Quick question.
    What exactly is a "blood faggot"?
    Do people like open up word randomizers these days to think of insults? I mean I guess it refers to the coins but still.

This is so wonderful, makes me want to go there and slaughter all the PvE players but too bad you have a disadvantage in PvP if you do PvP exclusively.

You're my hero! I hope they bring back FoA pvp in some capacity for WoD.
    Forget junk, my panda's got FUNK!
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.