Deleted

Crazy Damage on Paragons Hc

Hey guys, this is a link to my friends guild's logs and I wanted to know what the paly is doing to do this much damage. I can't see him using the scorpion buff and I don't know enough about pally's to work anything out from his numbers. The only thing I can think of is he is vengeance whoring (duh) but I want to know how.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/z...=10076&e=10711

Sorry for asking you to do all the work for me here but like I said, I have no knowledge of pala tanks

Thanks a lot

</Suplift>

Didn't look in detail but he may have tanked everything.

He managed to use his Avengers Shield every 4.5 seconds and that only happens if you are getting a lot of procs from being hit by multiple things. (It would have hit 3 targets too making high but useless dps figures).

pala tank took double the damage that the warrior took, gets more vengeance?
    also avengers shield is super strong when it can hit 3 targets all the time, you can ofc glyph it but unglyphed would do more total.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

He is cheesing AoE DPS.

Paragons heroic hits like a nuclear bomb. Which greatly inflates Vengeance levels. He is also scumbagging with multi-target dps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suplift View Post
    Hey guys, this is a link to my friends guild's logs and I wanted to know what the paly is doing to do this much damage. I can't see him using the scorpion buff and I don't know enough about pally's to work anything out from his numbers. The only thing I can think of is he is vengeance whoring (duh) but I want to know how.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/z...=10076&e=10711

Sorry for asking you to do all the work for me here but like I said, I have no knowledge of pala tanks

Thanks a lot

</Suplift>
    I can't see that anyone would have taken Rikkal corpse buff? That scorpion does incredible amount of damage in the duration of that fight. You should definately use that.

Other aspects have been discussed already.

Half the raid was dead for half the fight & he was the last to die hence the huge amount of dps ahead.

Look at the kill on those logs and you see quite a different picture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much what everyone said, if you tank Ka'roz your damage will skyrocket for the second half of the fight.

In my raid we 3 tank it, I spend like 25% of the fight being useless then tank Ka'roz for the rest of it and reach 400k+ using focused shield glyph.

By the last ~20% of the fight unmitigated autoattacks pretty much kill you, that translates into obscene amounts of vengeance.

Really not even that much and hes padding fake damage.

I was able to do 505k on that fight with 0 cleave other than concencrate.

Tanking 2 bosses for Veng then going scorpion and having Karoz taunted off you and doing over 4m dps while in scorpion form is fun and doing that 3-4 times per fight.