View Poll Results: Do you think Blizzard using double standards while arguing for paid boost to 90lvl?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

22 38.60%
  • No

35 61.40%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    So, now we have 3rd Shop button and Blizzard have found very strong arguments to implement it. But many players are complaining, that Blizzard is giving too much honor to this feature, while some other very important game-related features, like Raid Finder, seem to be forgotten, which is obviously double standards. So I'll ask you this question again: do you still think, that Blizzard's relation to paid 90lvl boost and Shop isn't "double standarded"?
    PurePVE Addon: If Blizzard refuses to solve our problems, we will find solutions by ourselves.
    Sorry for my bad english. My signature.(Warning! 9.6Mb gif animation)
    I think it's really easy and even attractive to people to daydream about worst case scenarios©Bashiok
    "No flying - no sub" Club "No tiers in LFR - no sub" Club

Quote Originally Posted by AVPaul View Post
    while some other very important game-related features, like Raid Finder, seem to be forgotten
    raid finder is not an important feature imho. it's probably the worst.

just because you don't think the shop isn't important doesn't mean everyone thinks the same as you.
    My weekly podcast can be downloaded here this week Can a guy and a girl ever have a truly platonic friendship?