Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im pretty sure i heard somewhere in lore Turalyon was so powerful with the light that his powers turned blue/white from his attunement with the light itself.

Id love a paladin questline that would help do just that, the yellow holy effects look very dull after a while, but they look awesome in other colors. The only color that affected spells that i know of is the hallows end orange pumpkin tint effect from trick or treating, and the added tint of orange made the light look awesome for a paladin.

Problem would be to explain it in lore, im not sure that link i read is even up anymore.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

for shaman maybe some sort of enhanced totems? i can't think of lore or design though...

Deleted
    For Paladins, I'd really like a quest per race:
    Humans and Dwarves get to comune with Tyr (not the RL norse God, not the DND god, but the wow god, there is one) and get a reward based on that (a weapon, a knightly armour)

For Belves: Capture a Naru / source of light (I really loved when Blood elves were "evil" Paladins and manipulated the light, sadly it changed a little, but maybe it can be brought back) get theire light spells red/dark (like seal of blood)

For Draenei: Saving a Naru: getting even more light infused spells. Or maybe comuning with a Void/Dark Naru and getting purple spells(?)

For Tauren: Something to do with sun and ancient tauren religion (need to elaborate on that)

I'd just love to see some sort of new questline to get Rhok'delar, Longbow of the Ancient Keepers or some sort of newer version. I wish I'd gone and gotten the bow before Cataclysm, but I barely knew about it back then.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always like different types of Polymorph's and think that Mages should get a few more.
    Warriors could get a new type of Heroic Leap that makes them jump higher?
    Hi

15+ Year Old Account
    Hunter: Lone Wolf. In that quest chain, you starve your pet, throw rocks at it to make it run away, and when it doesn't, you lure it into a bear trap. Then you feed it poison. And stuff it to keep around as a memento. On wheels. And you gain increased damage because you're just this kind of person.

Warrior: Mastery of Arms. You learn an ability similar to "Way of the Monk" that makes 2h and DW completely on par with each other, allowing you to FINALLY CHOOSE HOW YOU FIGHT regardless of spec.
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    what I propose for durids is to have an epic questline to become a Druid of the Nightmare
    I fucking love your idea. I kind of thought of a similar thing before, just in another way - a nightmare form in resto spec, that turns all your HoTs into DoTs. Visually, this form erases all features from your character's face (remember the nurses from Silent Hill?) and grows several tentacles in asymmetric manner.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Hunter: Lone Wolf. In that quest chain, you starve your pet, throw rocks at it to make it run away, and when it doesn't, you lure it into a bear trap. Then you feed it poison. And stuff it to keep around as a memento. On wheels. And you gain increased damage because you're just this kind of person.
    You are a terrible person for even thinking about this.
    I hope you step on a lego barefoot>

They should have quest line for Warriors where their hits actually make enemies gush out visible blood coming out and hitting the ground. Even if it's only for bladestorm, I'd be cool with that.

Deleted
    Pure Light for Paladin - your gold light turns white - your wings turn into Tyrael like ones - your guardian fuses with you and you create um even more Tyraelic image - your ashbringer ability (always forget the name) turns into cosmic sword that looks algalonish

Deleted
    warriors should totally get a transmog of armor and a mount in the same style.

A fetching quest for Brewmasters, where we have to travel the world and fight some guardians for the rarest ingredients and the reward is a permanent keg on our backs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool thread, what would rogues get? Something with shadows.. too early to think of something right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunters could have a quest where they have to find unique, elite mobs scattered in distant corners of the game and then defeat them while mastering every aspect of their class. Finally, they'd need to complete the quest in an epic, classic raid setting before receiving an awesome & unique bow.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

10+ Year Old Account
    For Paladin's my hope is we find some way of obtaining librams that we can either hold on our waist or maybe even cast spells with.

Perhaps a quest spanning the plaguelands where the paladin must find the lost pages of the libram belonging to Uther the Lightbringer and obtain one page from each of the various Paladin factions in Azeroth (Blood Knights, Silver Hand, Argent Crusade, Scarlet Crusade, etc) by either fighting them or helping them.

White Fire for mages.

Quiver for Hunters

Diablo-esque Angel Wings for Paladins (please dear god Blizzard I need this shit)

10+ Year Old Account
    Mage ideas:

1. Alter Time, instead of a clock we use the image of a Tardis.

2. Timewarp, everyone now goes 88mph.

I think what they did for rogues with the dagger quest line was really good. (The stealth missions not the cluster collecting.)

The vanilla hunter bow quest was awesome. There was a priest one as well, but I wasn't able to do that one, I've only just heard about how cool it was.

Class-specific quests and rewards are so cool and actually help with the progressively more homogenized classes and give them their own feeling. They need to do a lot more of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    For it to be equivalent to the warlock green-fire quest, classes need something that alters the appearance of all their abilities. Something like no pet or a shiny weapon isn't the same thing.

A few people mentioned pure white light for priest and paladin abilities, that'd be good.

For mages would be trickier since they use all kinds of different colored abilities, but maybe something to affect specifically their arcane spells.

Maybe rogues could have dark energy explode out of them every time they use a combo-ability, or cause them to leave behind a trail of shadow.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    You are a terrible person for even thinking about this.
    I hope you step on a lego barefoot>
    I don't have any legos in my house. Booya! And the evil stays unpunished!

Rogues:

1: "Make it Rain" You no longer throw sand in people's eyes and you no longer disappear in a puff of smoke, you no longer bleed when struck. You've made it big, you bleed gold, you throw gold, you spray gold. You make it rain.

2: "Master of Disguise" you don't know what "transmog restrictions" are. You know a guy in a bad part of town you will fix you up with any kinda look for a price.

3: I kid, there is no three. The cool thing about rogues is always the scarf or cape that's way too long but magically never gets in the way. That's not really an ability modification.

edit:

Paladins:

Reluctant paladin: Some are called into the light, others are nagged into the light. Most of your visual effects are mundane, the summoned angel thing is replaced by a drinking buddy on horse back, all the large glowy yellow magical things are replaced with their mundane counterpart. Your secondary resource is panic.
    Last edited by hrugner; 2014-01-19 at 09:54 PM.