Balance: Talents and Dots, Quick Questions

Hello. Quick Balance Druid questions about Talents and Dots:

Talents:

a) For single target fights the best choices are HotW and FoN correct?

b) For multi-target fights we should be using HotW and Inc. right?

(I only ask because I have read that some people are using HotW and Inc. on everything.)

Dots:

a) With my haste I can cast dots one time upon entering eclipse and have them roll until the next eclipse. Are you all refreshing dots on trinket pocs if you have Purified Bindings and Toxic Totem?

b) Are dots even worth casting on Garrosh adds in the first phase?

Thanks for reading and any input.

HotW and Inc always, at least with good trinkets as cooldown stacking gets easily out of hand at higher gear levels.

You generally don't want to refresh dots due to trinkets.

Don't dot the adds, unless you want to pad the meters.

Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    HotW and Inc always, at least with good trinkets as cooldown stacking gets easily out of hand at higher gear levels.

You generally don't want to refresh dots due to trinkets.

Don't dot the adds, unless you want to pad the meters.
    Thanks for the input Alzu. When you say, "HotW and Inc always, at least with good trinkets as cooldown stacking gets easily out of hand at higher gear levels," do you mean that trying to manage cool downs gets out of hand if you do not use HotW and Inc on single target and multi-target fights? Thanks again

He is saying that Incarnation is better than FoN once you get good trinkets (Toxic Totem + Bindings).

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    He is saying that Incarnation is better than FoN once you get good trinkets (Toxic Totem + Bindings).
    Yeah, I worded my post pretty bad. This is what I meant.

What do you guys use for Norushen HC? I usually stay Inc+HotW for when I'm first in line to be purified, otherwise I pick FoN. Would be sitting on Inc cd, for the whole time until I get purified, be better than FoN?

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    What do you guys use for Norushen HC? I usually stay Inc+HotW for when I'm first in line to be purified, otherwise I pick FoN. Would be sitting on Inc cd, for the whole time until I get purified, be better than FoN?
    Incarnation. If you're going down first then you want the burst when you get up and if you're not going down first your job is killing the adds in which Incarnation is going to be better. Also saving Incarnation until you get purified is stupid, just open like you would on any other boss but prioritize any adds as they come up. You'll also want Incarnation for when you Bloodlust later on in the fight.

Incarnation. If you're going down first then you want the burst when you get up and if you're not going down first your job is killing the adds in which Incarnation is going to be better. Also saving Incarnation until you get purified is stupid, just open like you would on any other boss but prioritize any adds as they come up. You'll also want Incarnation for when you Bloodlust later on in the fight.
    I'll test Inc next week then and compare my results. Thanks.

In my guilds kill time I'll get two Incs out. 1 at the pull, and 1 during lust. So you either go in first, and pop when you get out, or don't go in first and just pop on the pull. Either way it will be ready for lust.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

I always roll with HotW and Inc