Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I personally am not a fan of TF2. For shits, I decided to install it and give it a shot with a friend of mine. After logging in, I had literally DOZENS of hats and cosmetic shit just from all the other games and things I've purchased on steam or participated in. I did end up uninstalling the game merely hours after installing it, But it amazed me at how many I actually had. There were several that my friend told me were extremely rare, and it surprised him that I had them.

Unfortunately, Blizzard isn't partners with anyone to that caliber, but it would be really cool to get things like that. I had the Mt. Dew robot on a handful of my characters, and I don't even drink that stuff. But I had a lot of the fuel, too. I love little bonuses like that.

As far as how Blizz is going about it, if they release cosmetic items that are actually cool, I'd be all over it. I'm not a fan of the helms they released, and as such, have never bought them. In RIFT, once they released that store, fuck, I probably dropped $100+ just on cosmetic shit for my chars. I did not, however, buy ANY of the mounts or pets, because they aren't account wide like they are in WoW. If they were, I would've been all over them, too. I love stuff like that, and I don't care if it costs money, as long as the price is realistic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    no only the golden pig and the silver pig are the asian pets that was added to RAF if im not mistaken

10+ Year Old Account
    The one thing WoW does NOT need is player designed content and so I hope Blizz never goes the road of TF2 in that respect. I think it would be nice though to see more frequent additions to the store, but not so much as to over-saturate the Blizz store (and also not over-saturate this forum with more whining posts than we've already got).

Because Team Fortress 2 is not an MMORPG?
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Blizzard is really not one for a community driven experience, not since WC3 at least. It has its pros and cons but honestly, its never going to happen so its all just speculation. Hats ruined TF2 imo. I really dislike micro-transactions and what they do to games.
    It's not hats that ruined TF2, its amount of non-standard weaponry (some weapon makes your character way off his role, like Demos cannon or his melee weapons). Hats were fun when there wasn't so much of them. I think first time i've stopped playing TF2 was when the uber-flamethrower was released (the one that reduces time to change weapons), i was crying laughing of all people who i've killed with 100%-crit-axe-on-burning-targets, then i said that it's bullshit and quit. Second time was when flaming china-themed minigun was released, stomped couple of pubs with it and quit again.

I think Valve does nothing for TF2, they basically said "you are on you own now" for it by releasing community-made things
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2014-01-19 at 08:25 AM.