Fox news rule of thumb

Any talking point they repeat over and over is not true. Otherwise they wouldnt HAVE to repeat it over and over.

I like counting how many times they say "That's just my opinion". It would make a pretty good drinking game, actually...
    "I should think that someday soon, there will be many more pandaren adventurers to speak of, making a difference all over the world. Don't you think?" - Lorewalker Cho

I like how Blizzard is the Fox News of the gaming world. Everyone hating on the big guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorlor View Post
    I like how Blizzard is the Fox News of the gaming world. Everyone hating on the big guy.
    And Blizzard used to have Ghostcrawler to blame everything on, much like Fox blames everything on Obama.

I wonder who Fox will blame when he's out of office...

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    And Blizzard used to have Ghostcrawler to blame everything on, much like Fox blames everything on Obama.

I wonder who Fox will blame when he's out of office...
    wat? Blizzard didn't blame Ghostcrawler. That was this terrible community. And this website's terrible community.

Blizzard always defended Ghostcrawler, especially when he'd point out that he was only part of a team and not the dictator with the final say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swineflu View Post
    Any talking point they repeat over and over is not true. Otherwise they wouldnt HAVE to repeat it over and over.
    Yes, well...that's hardly news.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't watch political garbage such as CNN or Fox so I wouldn't know.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swineflu View Post
    because any other news source is so much more reputable in the end all of them are jokes
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together