Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    Well the raids will be considerably easier that you wouldn't even need the full 10/25 people to do it on normal. And you could always organise a guild run/look for people in trade that want achievements/tier pieces/transmog stuff/pets, etc. And isn't there a website where you can look for others for older raids? I forget the name of it.
    OpenRaid or oQueue would both fulfill this, assuming either lasts through Bliz's group finder. (I am guessing they will.)

Personally, I'd re-sub and get it now. A lvl 90 legendary at lvl 100 is going to be pretty unsatisfying, at least in my mind.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyina View Post
    I'm like, half way done already.
    Well, then getting the cloak finished in a month is unlikely. Two months should be straightforward though.

OP your best bet is to finish the cloak quest before WoD. Yes, it will still be available by next expansion, but no one will be running the old raids anymore unless you specifically get a group to do so.

Soloing MoP content by WoD? It MAY be done by strong solo classes, but it will be very challenging, not to mention very slow as well.

That's why I'm trying to get the cloak on as many of my alts as possible while the content is still relevant, because it will get a lot more grindy once the expansion hits.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Personally, I'd re-sub and get it now. A lvl 90 legendary at lvl 100 is going to be pretty unsatisfying, at least in my mind.
    This. It will take you 1-2 months getting your reagents if you do it every week. It depends on your luck. So that is about 2x13 EUR. Well, for that money, you get to play with a fun legendary. You can call it afterwards. Getting your legendary at level 100 is the same as not getting it at all. Its meaningless. I got my rogue DS daggers in MoP while everyone and their mother had their daggers in DS, even shit rogues. And I regret it.

Don't wait till the pre patch like someone suggested. It will last only 1 month, and you won't be able to play with your cloak. You probably won't even get your cloak in that 1 month.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogai View Post
    i dont see why it wouldnt? it will be pretty much useless at level 100 anyhow
    Yeah except for when I wan't to show the world how much of a special snowflake I am while I stand around in Org.

On topic, I see absolutely no reason why it would become unavailable.

Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    Getting your legendary at level 100 is the same as not getting it at all. Its meaningless.

That's just YOUR opinion.

Deleted
    I think you can still get it, but it might be hard to do the raid and perhaps the pvp parts though

Ofcourse. No reason to remove it.

Deleted
    That's just YOUR opinion.
    Yeah, that is just MY opinion based on how I felt when I got my rogue daggers. Why? Cause you're not really using them. You're just collecting them. And besides, no challenge collecting them. But you're entitled to your opinion. If you find it absolutely amazing to finally get your legendary 3 expansions later with no effort, be my guest.

I would assume that it would be, they announced a new legendary quest for WoD so they seem to like it.

Yeah, that is just MY opinion based on how I felt when I got my rogue daggers. Why? Cause you're not really using them. You're just collecting them. And besides, no challenge collecting them. But you're entitled to your opinion. If you find it absolutely amazing to finally get your legendary 3 expansions later with no effort, be my guest.
    "Absolutely amazing?" "3 expansions later?" Are you reading the same post?

Deleted
    "Absolutely amazing?" "3 expansions later?" Are you reading the same post?
    Yes. Yes. Yes. But you don't understand sarcasm. That is your problem. Don't make it my problem.

Deleted
    It will remain, but not of great use since we are of at lvl 100. Id like to see what kind of legendary is added in WoD

Yes. Yes. Yes. But you don't understand sarcasm. That is your problem. Don't make it my problem.
    Sarcasm always comes across very well on the internet.

I'm like, half way done already.
    Depends on what you mean by halfway. The second half includes getting all the secrets then getting all the runestones. With horrific luck that could take more than six months but usually takes two to three from that stage alone.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Depends on what you mean by halfway. The second half includes getting all the secrets then getting all the runestones. With horrific luck that could take more than six months but usually takes two to three from that stage alone.
    I'm at this http://www.wowhead.com/npc=70228/sha...ation#comments