World of Warcraft: The What to Do Scenario Game

Give your answer then ask your question/scenario. Lets start this...

Your hearthstone is on cool-down and your in Dalaran. How do you get to Black Temple?
    Last edited by Cheerbleeder; 2014-01-19 at 01:43 AM. Reason: spelling

10+ Year Old Account
    Take portal to SW, take portal to BL, take Dark Portal to Hellfire & fly to Black Temple.

Will think of a question in a minute

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post

Your hearthstone is on cool-down and in your in Dalarn. How do you get to Black Temple?
    Edit: Meh. Darsithis used his mod time powers to beat me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post

Your hearthstone is on cool-down and in your in Dalarn. How do you get to Black Temple?
    Pull out my Medallion of Karabor and teleport there?

Deleted
    Equip my Blessed Medallion of Karabor (which I always carry in my bags) and teleport.

After porting to Black Temple with your Blessed Medallion, you realise you don't actually want to be there. Hearthstone still on cooldown, how do you get to where you actually wanted to go?

Edit: I realise other people already answered, but! I was the first to ask a question

Quote Originally Posted by Enerdhil View Post
    Equip my Blessed Medallion of Karabor (which I always carry in my bags) and teleport.

After porting to Black Temple with your Blessed Medallion, you realise you don't actually want to be there. Hearthstone still on cooldown, how do you get to where you actually wanted to go?

I realize other people already answered, but! I was the first to ask a question
    Hit my RP walk button and walkt to the Dark portal then up to Lights Hope Chapel. Hearthstone is off CD now at least. Hearth is at Shrine, but you want to get to the Cathedral of Darkness...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Hit my RP walk button and walkt to the Dark portal then up to Lights Hope Chapel. Hearthstone is off CD now at least. Hearth is at Shrine, but you want to get to the Cathedral of Darkness...
    Hearth to Shrine, take portal to Dalaran and fly to the Cathedral.
    Then you realise you want to visit Blood Watch (Bloodmyst Isle). How do you get there now that your HS is on cooldown again?

Quote Originally Posted by MrLordDariusCrowley View Post
    Then you realise you want to visit Blood Watch (Bloodmyst Isle). How do you get there now that your HS is on cooldown again?
    Hit up the good old acherus teleport, fly to the Orgrimmar zeppelin, take it to Kalimdor, hop on my flying mount and fly to Rutheran Village in 5 minutes using Master Riding + DK mount speed, take the boat to azuremyst and run to Blood Watch.

But now I want to get to Isle of Giants.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fly to Dalaran (again :P), port to SW, go to docks and wait for boat to Darnassus, then boat to Exodar, then mount up and go north.

Now that you're there, you want to go kill some belfs the Ghostlands. Since HS is STILL on cd, how do you do it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gyyn View Post
    Hit up the good old acherus teleport, fly to the Orgrimmar zeppelin, take it to Kalimdor, hop on my flying mount and fly to Rutheran Village in 5 minutes using Master Riding + DK mount speed, take the boat to azuremyst and run to Blood Watch.

sorry didn't see you already answered it.

Since HS is now off cooldown, I use it to go to shrine, go to flightmaster and fly there ^^

now, you want to go to to Ogri'la, how do you do it?

Remember, HS is on cooldown

I'll take on both of you!

Quote Originally Posted by Gyyn View Post

I'm guessing my HS is still on cooldown.
    Back to Rut'theran Village and take the ship to SW. Then take portal to Pandaria and fly to IoG with my Master Riding + DK mount speed

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    Fly to Dalaran (again :P), port to SW, go to docks and wait for boat to Darnassus, then boat to Exodar, then mount up and go north.

Now that you're there, you want to go kill some belfs the Ghostlands. Since HS is STILL on cd, how do you do it?
    Use my Death Gate to get to Eastern Plaguelands and fly to Ghostlands.

Due to the awesome atmosphere of Karazhan I'm feeling like soloing it. Hearthstone is still on cooldown.

- - - Updated - - -

now, you want to go to to Ogri'la, how do you do it?

Remember, HS is on cooldown
    I'll fly to Shrine and take portal to Shattrath and then fly to Blade's Edge Mountains.

Due to the awesome atmosphere of Karazhan I'm feeling like soloing it.
    (Just gonna use this one from above, although HS is not on cooldown anymore).

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll take on both of you!

I'm guessing my HS is still on cooldown.
    Back to Rut'theran Village and take the ship to SW. Then take portal to Pandaria and fly to IoG with my Master Riding + DK mount speed

Use my Death Gate to get to Eastern Plaguelands and fly to Ghostlands.

Due to the awesome atmosphere of Karazhan I'm feeling like soloing it. Hearthstone is still on cooldown.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll fly to Shrine and take portal to Shattrath and then fly to Blade's Edge Mountains.

Due to the awesome atmosphere of Karazhan I'm feeling like soloing it.
    (Just gonna use this one from above, although HS is not on cooldown anymore).

I'll save the HS for later, I'll fly back to Shatrath, use the portal to SW, climb down the mage tower all the way to the entrance, enter portal to BL, mount up and fly West ^^

Now that I solo'd it I feel like I need a moment's rest. My favourite resting place it's in Amberpine Lodge

I keep my medallion in my bags still. So I'd use that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    So don't wear skimpy clothes getting raped is not entirely out of your control either.

I'll save the HS for later, I'll fly back to Shatrath, use the portal to SW, climb down the mage tower all the way to the entrance, enter portal to BL, mount up and fly West ^^

Now that I solo'd it I feel like I need a moment's rest. My favourite resting place it's in Amberpine Lodge
    I'm going to use my Death Gate, teleport to Eastern Plaguelands and fly west, take the Zeppelin to Northrend and fly to Grizzly Hills.

I'm want to see if Kael'thas is willing to let go of his precious Ashes of Al'ar, so I want to go to Tempest Keep.

Deleted
    i just go to my bank and take the amulet i got from the hand of adal quest chain :P

I'm going to use my Death Gate, teleport to Eastern Plaguelands and fly west, take the Zeppelin to Northrend and fly to Grizzly Hills.

I'm want to see if Kael'thas is willing to let go of his precious Ashes of Al'ar, so I want to go to Tempest Keep.
    Ill use one of my teleporters to go to Toshley's station in blades edge, and fly to tempest keep from there, and after i solo Kael, i like to beat the queen of comebacks how should i get to her lair in Dustwallow marsh.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarglord69 View Post
    Ill use one of my teleporters to go to Toshley's station in blades edge, and fly to tempest keep from there, and after i solo Kael, i like to beat the queen of comebacks how should i get to her lair in Dustwallow marsh.
    Fly back to Shatrath, take portal to Org(if you're horde), fly south to Dustwallow to her lair ^^

How about the same destination, but if your Alliance?

Fly back to Shatrath, take portal to Org(if you're horde), fly south to Dustwallow to her lair ^^

How about the same destination, but if your Alliance?
    An Alliance would use their HS to Shrine(since it doesn't appear to be on cooldown anymore) then go to Darnassus and fly to Onyxia's Lair

Since you didn't make a scenario, I'll continue the game.

After not getting the Onyxian Drake (or did I?) I'm feeling like tring my luck with Invincible. How do I get to ICC.
    HS is on Cooldown.

Deleted
    Sigh this has happened to wow

Deleted
    An Alliance would use their HS to Shrine(since it doesn't appear to be on cooldown anymore) then go to Darnassus and fly to Onyxia's Lair

Since you didn't make a scenario, I'll continue the game.

After not getting the Onyxian Drake (or did I?) I'm feeling like tring my luck with Invincible. How do I get to ICC.
    HS is on Cooldown.
    I use a potion of deepholm, take the portal to stormwind, take the boat to borean tundra and fly to ICC from there.

Now I want to rob the Thunder King of his treassures, in the troves of the Thunder King solo scenario.