Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Last time we had a family vacation to England my mother did a few infomercials.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Last time we had a family vacation to England my mother did a few infomercials.

thats a weird vacation activity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup! '82, '83 & '84 I was at all the University of Illinois home football & basketball games. I had about 75 or so of the collectible buttons; some were sold by the school, some were made by 'rogue' students that were a bit dirty but funny. The camera guys always found me & I was more than happy to cheer & wave

At least 1 of the televised games was national, pretty sure it was Illini vs. Kentucky (basketball) in 1983 & at least 1 of the football games was national too. Wish we had had a vcr set up to record back then! I searched a few sites a while back but haven't found any video to look for myself. Out-of-state Family always called the next day to say "we saw you on TV!" & friends at school teased me bit, but nothing actually mean or anything.

Now I'm curious & want to search for some vids again. No idea where to start though.
    kintsukuroi
    ‘golden repair’, is the Japanese art of repairing pottery with gold or silver lacquer. The aesthetic philosophy focuses on imperfections rather than attempting to disguise them, with the intention that the piece becomes both more valuable and more beautiful because of its history and for having been broken.

I was on national tv during Universiade 2005, cameraman took a long shot at me. Also i shook hands and had a conversation with the mayor of my city in front of camera.

I was on the local channel. Local Christmas parade.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    thats a weird vacation activity.
    Walking in the city, they needed a model for some clothing. After that they called her back a few times during our holiday lol. My father has been on tv a couple times and my cousin was recently on project runway like show on bravo a couple years ago. Lots of people have been on tv a few times when I start thinking about it.

Yes.. sort of. I was an extra for a popular television series for two seasons. It was fun. Paid actually quite well. I do miss that kind of work.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been on television twice actually. First time was on the local news when I was being interviewed because I reported a kid who was going to detonate a bomb at school. Or he claimed he was anyways. I never knew for sure, but he did get suspended. He had a bunch of electronic pieces and cords in his backpack with what resembled a small oxygen tank and showed it to some of his friends and I just happened to see it and hear what they were talking about. And this was during the time when Columbine had just happened so I knew to be worried. I wasn't the only one who was on that news special though, two other class mates were with me who also reported it to the police.

The next time I was on television was when I was about 14. I went to Monday Night Raw when it was in Tupelo, MS and my friends mom worked at the colliseum where they were having the show at. So she of course managed to get us the works with the best seats possible in the front and everything. With that we were seen on camera multiple times especially when they'd cut the camera to good ol Jim "Jr" Ross and Larry "The King" Lawler who were right beside us commentating the event. My folks of course recorded the show just incase there was a chance I would be on camera and sure enough I was many times. It was good times. I was also beside a redneck that was drinking beer and he called Mark Henry the N word and one of the security guys had to hold Mark Henry back from stepping over the gate to go after the racist redneck. Some people thought it was staged but theres no way it was because it wasnt seen on TV or anything.

When I was moving from FL to CA I stopped in AZ. Went to fill up the gas before heading out and was interviewed by a reporter and was on the news that evening.

I was on CBC and a few local stations when I got busted for selling coke.

Yep. Wrestlemania 28 and the WWE Raw the next night. Plus the Raw a few months ago in Toronto. I know it's me but I'm really small.