View Poll Results: Would you run LFR if there was no loot to be obtained?

Voters
1293. This poll is closed
  • No

830 64.19%
  • Yes

73 5.65%
  • Only once!

390 30.16%
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Advancing your character is a big part of MMORPG's, the OP question makes no sense whatsoever and honestly just seems to be some 8/14 normal raider who's trying to start a flame war.
    i agree,
    stop wasting our time on pointless threads like this, if you are so self centered that your heart
    ache over a geared LFR raider when your guild is stuck
    on HC or normal - thats your problem, dont come here to incite a flaming war to ease your jealousy.

Infracted, we all have opinions. You are welcome not to comment, or report a thread if you think it should be reviewed.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-01-23 at 10:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mod-note: After further review of this thread, I think it is best to close it while the time is good. This discussion has come up, like many (and I mean, MANY) before that. In the end, it always leads to some directed hits on users, playerbase or the original poster. I do not find a full reason for a topic like this to exist every month in a new flavour and color. You are getting a nice padlock on this topic, and take it as it is.

If you wish to unlock this, then you are welcome to contact a mod.

- Gehco
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..