Deleted

anyone know if they are keeping item upgrades in WoD

are they keeping the item upgrades or are they removing reforge and item upgrades?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They are, it's one of three bonuses you can get on gear rarely, already upgraded once.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    They are, it's one of three bonuses you can get on gear rarely, already upgraded once.
    He's referring to VP upgrading. Not Warforged. The 3 random bonuses are:tertiary, gem or warforged.

- - - Updated - - -

We don't know. I personally believe they are removing VP, but that is a far reaching assumption based off a few Blizzard statements and shouldn't be taken as gospel.

Deleted
    I think the item upgrades, reforging and all those hit expertise and shit sucks. When you get an item, I just want to play, not optimizing my gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    He's referring to VP upgrading. Not Warforged. The 3 random bonuses are:tertiary, gem or warforged.

- - - Updated - - -

We don't know. I personally believe they are removing VP, but that is a far reaching assumption based off a few Blizzard statements and shouldn't be taken as gospel.
    As interesting as that may be I don't forsee that happening, mainly because it is one of the last remaining elements of grind in this game, and having to cap it weekly is beneficial to blizzard (making you stay subbed)

Deleted
    What else are you gonna spend your valor on?
    The gear you cpuld buy before was completely useless, was like normal raiding item level.

So would be really bad if they remove the valor gear upgrade, if they're gonna remove it I would assume they will remove valor aswell.