10+ Year Old Account

I am Highly Upset w/ Blizz ATM

~This writing is about losing titles/achievements associated with the Proving Ground.~

Please refer to this thread on the official forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...1016049?page=1

Now I have not yet lost my title, but I have lost all my achievements. I have made it past wave 30 (which is an achievement that earns you a title) as well as earned the achievement "You're Doing it Wrong" but now they are gone! "Just go back and get them," you say? Well I got my Endless Healer title in 2013 as a personal WoW goal, now that isn't possible anymore. Also, I will admit, it was one friggin' hard achievement to get and to have to go through ALL that again is just so disheartening! Also, why should I have to work to re-earn an achievement they broke?

Yes this is complaining, crying, QQ, or whatever. In the seven years I have played WoW I have never once cared about a title, but and now fearing I could lose "the Proven Healer" s many have... and, furthermore, in however many years it's been since achievements have existed, I never cared about any of them except for the ones associated with the Proving Grounds. It was a challenge that taxed my playing to the max, was hard to get, I finally did it and it's like "OH BTW WE, LIKE, LOST YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS." Then they act like they can't give the achievements back. How can they NOT give them back, they designed the damn game?

If you are the OP in the thread I still see it counts. Maybe clear cache from your browser?

Deleted
    Judging by the responses it looks like there's a bug report and it's been acknowledged by GM's. Sit tight, I'm sure they'll get around fixing it sooner or later!

You realize that it's a known bug and you're freaking out like it's only happening to you? It's NOT just you.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, no... I know it's a few people. I read the thread, sillies. I just fear it's not going to be fixed at all or they're gonna be like "if you want the achievement, you gotta go back for it"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MW4Life View Post
    No, no... I know it's a few people. I read the thread, sillies. I just fear it's not going to be fixed at all or they're gonna be like "if you want the achievement, you gotta go back for it"
    Yeah, well, I guess we have to wait and see, eh? Don't think pre-rage is going to help much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamyz View Post
    Yeah, well, I guess we have to wait and see, eh? Don't think pre-rage is going to help much.

How long does it usually take them to get something like this straight? Plaese don't say "soon." <3

I just fear it's not going to be fixed at all or they're gonna be like "if you want the achievement, you gotta go back for it"
    So bitching on MMOC helps?

Seriously, what's there to say? It's a bug, you're not the only one, they know it and generally, bugs get fixed. Try not acting like a toddler who's been taken his rattle away from him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    So bitching on MMOC helps?

Seriously, what's there to say? It's a bug, you're not the only one, they know it and generally, bugs get fixed. Try not acting like a toddler who's been taken his rattle away from him.
    Does you pretty much bitching about someone bitching help? Seems like you're throwing a temper tantrum of your own. Why even respond if you're gonna respond like this? To get a "rise" out of me? If so, I must say, you've succeeded admirably. All I can see is some smooth-bottom, raging guy being mean over the internet. It makes me quite horny, actually - so keep at it, sweetie. In other words, I would say you're acting like a child, but it's more like some on-edge female. I like feminine dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    If you're going to take the time to use a forum, please take the time to type like someone who's not a mouth breathing troglodyte homunculus please.

On topic: They'll fix it when they're able to find a way to fix the issue, obviously we can't give you an answer because they need to find out how to fix it. After that it will be most likely hot patched in. So my answer will be anywhere to a second from now to a thousand years from now however I'm guessing sooner rather than later.

Tip: Tryhard purple prose does not make you seem any more intelligent. Quite the opposite, actually. Also see the bolded portions of your underlined statement... see that? Only gotta say "please" once, not to mention you other grammatical shortcomings... L2 use commas, bro. Now go look in the mirror and read it to yourself and think about what you have done. Next time you come at me like that, you better at least make sure you're writing properly.

Fools, I swear. The meaner the are, the less intellect they have. Never fails.

[ed]: Y'all are so damn mean. It's cute (really).

Thanks for the info though. Hope you guys didn't turn pink while you were writing them.
    Last edited by MW4Life; 2014-01-19 at 01:38 PM.

If you're going to take the time to use a forum, please take the time to type like someone who's not a mouth breathing troglodyte homunculus please.
    Wow that came out of nowhere. the fuck?

10+ Year Old Account
    Really, what's wrong with some of you people? Serious question, why so damn mean? Even if the question I asked was silly, even if I am "bitching" (and I am) why so mean? I seriously doubt you talk to random strangers like this in the real world, so why do it here? Because there are no real repercussions? Because you can essentially hurl insults while hiding behind the anonymity of the internet? Well, then, that pretty much makes people who respond with such vitriol cowards, because that's precisely what cowards do. That, in turn, nullifies any insult you can levy since they are words of a coward.

I would bet every dollar I own (and I have a few) if we were just chatting in, say, a Gamestop and I said exactly what I wrote in the OP, I would not get responses like that. Don't be a coward. So it's ironic to me to see people posting like they're friggin' Eric Cartman on one hand while on the other talking about "toddlers" and "bitching" on the other.

But let me be careful... I bet you internet warriors can hit those keys like Bruce Lee. And I know you are all Black Belt, Ex Force Recon Marines who are now on the SWAT team and can bench 350lbs.

/slowly backs away

How long does it usually take them to get something like this straight? Plaese don't say "soon." <3
    wont be today. most likely start working on the fix tommorow

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post

I presume Leotheras does not like MW4Life because of his previous thread, which was about kicking someone for using a toy train after he used that 'someone's' DPS to kill a boss. This is just speculation, however.

10+ Year Old Account
    It didn't, just read the posts and the title of this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

That's pretty much all anyone just saw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post

Nah, I don't fight people. I don't hit people. You should also learn some ethics (i.e. don't misquote people no matter how hard they burn you). I understand that since I outted you as a keyboard warrior your projection kicked into high gear and now you are trying to pass that off. It's fine, man.

Truly makes you wonder the life someone lives, what they have gone through, or the inner turmoil that plagues them for them to talk to a random stranger on the internet in such a way. Whatever has led you to be such a person, I really hope it gets better (and that you learn how to write before insulting the writing of others). Nobody who is truly happy and content with themselves responds to other people like that. On one hand it's sad, but on another it's kinda funny... funny as in I think firecracker guys are kinda hot. Actually, I am lying, stay how you are and I don't care what led you to be like this... you probably deserved it, even if you were only 5.

But fight you? No... I'd rather screw ya.

[This user was infracted for flaming.]
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2014-01-19 at 02:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing all the great places this thread has already gone, I think it's time to close it.