Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey! I moderate Gen Ot too you know and fun stuff xD

Deleted
    Yay! Confirmation PMs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gen-OT is quite fun if you go into it expecting a clusterfuck of WhatTheFuck. If you go in expecting actual humor or (Spacepope forbid) actual discussion, you will be sorely disappointed.

I drop in about once every other day to leave a barely relevant witticism in some random thread or another.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I finally filled in a row on my White Trash Bingo Card the other day. Saw an overweight 13-year-old wearing a miniskirt and fishnets, in the grocery store with her mother who was wearing the same outfit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Ketchup doesn't belong on hotdogs either.

How to make a proper hotdog:

First, go buy some all-beef hotdogs. They MUST be all-beef.

Toppings include: Yellow mustard, sweet green pickle relish, chopped onions, dill pickle spear, sport peppers, and celery salt (tomato wedges are usually added, but I don't like them).

All on a poppyseed bun. This is a Chicago style hot dog. It is damn good.

A little simpler hotdog is a grilled all-beef hotdog with grilled onions, green peppers, and banana peppers.
    If you've ever heard of Stadium Mustard (link) it beats yellow 10/10 times on dogs. If you haven't, I seriously recommend ordering just a single bottle. It is worth it. If you hate it, I'm sorry, but it is the best thing I've ever had in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I used to like you.

This thread has changed that completely. We can no longer be friends.
    this. Chicago style hotdogs best hotdogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Not looking to reignite the great steak debate but Id just like to state how I like my state: So rare its eating the salad at the side of my plate

Anyways back to your regular discussions
    *brofist*

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    I like trains.
    Nice way to change the topic!

Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    Yay! Confirmation PMs.
    Yep. If you didn't get one, but signed up or if you forgot to sign up and didn't get one, poke me before tonight (EU) and there'll be room for you as well. You can poke me after that as well, but I can't make any promises then. If all confirmations are done I might start the game before I go to bed, otherwise it'll be tomorrow morning.

Deleted
    Wait, confirmation PMs are going out but the thread still lives?!
    THIS THREAD SHALL NEVER DIE! IT WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORYBOOKS AS THE MOST OFF-TOPIC THREAD EVER!

Also, this thread mocks the fact that I want to at least come off as somewhat decent and appropriate. But, I mean, first we discuss meat, now we discuss hotdogs?!
    I prefer mine a foot long and french.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    THIS THREAD SHALL NEVER DIE! IT WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORYBOOKS AS THE MOST OFF-TOPIC THREAD EVER!

Also, this thread mocks the fact that I want to at least come off as somewhat decent and appropriate. But, I mean, first we discuss meat, now we discuss hotdogs?!
    I prefer mine a foot long and french.
    You used to some pretty small hotdogs I see. And french? I'm finding it hard not to judge.

./AreTheseEvenInnuendosAnymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow that is so specific Omert. I don't think I've ever seen that xD

- - - Updated - - -

Most off topic and funnest mafia game sign up thread ever!
    I think this thread should be linked in the OP of the mafia discussion thread

It would be hilarious if the signup thread ended up with more posts than the actual game. We can do it!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't be surprised Danner, I still like to point out the time me, Dyra, Virothe and Arialla (and that pirothe guy that played in one game I think) had a mafia team with a quick topic chat that had more posts than the game thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and we won too, even though we were heavily gimped. I like to think it was because we communicated more than the town did. Far more when you take into account the scums part in the mafia game thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised Danner, I still like to point out the time me, Dyra, Virothe and Arialla (and that pirothe guy that played in one game I think) had a mafia team with a quick topic chat that had more posts than the game thread.
    That was a crazy game....

TBH this has been fun learning how people like their steak cooked (as long as it has the word rare in the description, you're eating it right ), preference of condiments and, more recently, hotdogs (Krayzy's sounds amazing, we don't have so many options for hotdogs over here ).

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and we won too, even though we were heavily gimped. I like to think it was because we communicated more than the town did. Far more when you take into account the scums part in the mafia game thread
    No. We won because Virothe is the most golden tongued genius there ever was.

All hail the GodDuck!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    You used to some pretty small hotdogs I see. And french? I'm finding it hard not to judge.

./AreTheseEvenInnuendosAnymore
    If they were meant to be innuendos, I'd love to see what you consider a large "hotdog".

And french hotdogs are superior to any other hotdog. You get the simplicity of a hotdog but without all the mess.

- - - Updated - - -

Most off topic and funnest mafia game sign up thread ever!
    I think this thread should be linked in the OP of the mafia discussion thread
    Maybe this should just be the new discussion thread? Just close the old one, and let this one live on in all eternity! This thread will slowly start branching out into the other forums. And before we know it, we'll be discussing what type of condements Velen would prefer on his hotdogs in the WoD forums.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    It would be hilarious if the signup thread ended up with more posts than the actual game. We can do it!
    Only if there are no fluffers

KILL ELYPOP AND PISTOLPINK IMMEDIATELY

Leave Falbacca alive till end game

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe this should just be the new discussion thread? Just close the old one, and let this one live on in all eternity! This thread will slowly start branching out into the other forums. And before we know it, we'll be discussing what type of condements Velen would prefer on his hotdogs in the WoD forums.
    New signature quote

Fuck yea, i just passed the exam i flunked before christmas... Drawing the same fucking slide i failed on but this time i did much better and passed.

This is the first year worth of books - it can royally go fuck itself now... Right in the hardback.

Deleted
    Wow, rude Celtic. Keep me alive pls.

@Catta
    Congrats dude! All those books look like books that have difficult words in them. Bet they'd make a great bonfire.

Wow, rude Celtic. Keep me alive pls.

@Catta
    Congrats dude! All those books look like books that have difficult words in them. Bet they'd make a great bonfire.
    They go in the trophy case!

I defeated this shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    I defeated this shit!
    Learn and then forget. Study for the exam only. Who needs to know shit after the exam?

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't get a confirmation PM. I feel left out.

Dyra, if you saw me (I should post a picture one of these days) you would wonder how I am so skinny with my love of good food and all. You all do know a little (very little) about my health problems though, so maybe it wouldn't be too shocking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    Learn and then forget. Study for the exam only. Who needs to know shit after the exam?
    Since he's going to be a doctor, I'd like to hope he's going to retain all that knowledge...

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    I think you may be missing the point of college.