Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Why are D and C exclusive? IMO both exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Thats your opinion, mine is that it is
    No, I'm sorry. That isn't an opinion, it's a definition. I am telling you that you are using the incorrect word. If you used the terms correctly, your "opinions" would hold more credence.

C.

We live in MOSTLY equality, but there are a couple things that should be abolished.

I'm talking laws that benefit women more, how men are instantly seen as guilty when sued by a woman ( see man hitting woman in self defence getting flamed endlessly, this is rather common ), but also stuff that benefits men more ( I'm unaware of anything like that, but in order to avoid feminazis swarming me I will assume there is such a thing ).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Yes I believe that's the medical definition.
    Gotta have some practical definition since the BMI chart is totally inaccurate

Yet somehow probable more accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it's called body fat percentage.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I'd prefer a view of "different but equal" between individuals, not based on the bits and pieces you're born with. After all, one man is not always going to be equal to another man; one woman is not always going to be equal to another woman. Strengths and weaknesses (and not just physical), talents, smarts, etc. vary no matter the gender.

A guy who's really strong physically but dumb as a rock and a guy who's brilliant but physically not very strong in comparison are not "equal" in the same traits, but evens out when weighed as a whole, so how do you choose which is better? They're both potentially valuable to society if they apply their talents in the right environment. Likewise for us ladies of course. A collective attitude/assumption solely based on gender is kind of an insult to the intelligence of our species...
    Last edited by OzoAndIndi; 2014-01-20 at 01:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OzoAndIndi View Post
    Honestly I'd prefer a view of "different but equal" between individuals, not based on the bits and pieces you're born with. After all, one man is not always going to be equal to another man; one woman is not always going to be equal to another woman. Strengths and weaknesses (and not just physical), talents, smarts, etc. vary no matter the gender.

A guy who's really strong physically but dumb as a rock and a guy who's brilliant but physically not very strong in comparison are not "equal" in the same traits, but evens out when weighed as a whole, so how do you choose which is better? They're both potentially valuable to society if they apply their talents in the right environment. Likewise for us ladies of course. A collective attitude/assumption solely based on gender is kind of an insult to the intelligence of our species...
    You realize this could never happen though? It would require too much work, lots of trained psychologists to read who the person really is, trainers to evaluate your physical abilities, lots of tests done wherever you want to go... It's easier and faster to assume things by gender. If you don't like it, you can always bring proof to change their minds, most of the time there's some flexibility. Like when a boss needs someone strong for physical work and the ad says "looking for men", you could just go there as a woman. If you're a strong and buff woman, he will notice it. Bring your military record or some physical test results with you, promise that you won't get pregnant any time soon and you'll most likely get the job.

If women worked as much as us men and were as productive my country, Swedens, gdp would be about 10% higher, but they dont. And thats just raw data from our ministry of finance. So thats one explenation for the wage gap, another reason is that women demand less when negotiating wages and switch employer less often (one of your best chances to get a wage bump).

Just some random thoughts.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2014-01-20 at 07:21 AM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...