Chris Christie is finished.

The whole bridge scandel is nothing compared to the newest allegations. Withholding desperately Sandy disaster relief funding until he gets some sort of deal is probably illegal on his part. This is 100's of millions of dollars were probably talking about,

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/18/politi...html?hpt=hp_t1

"Hoboken Mayor Dawn Zimmer said Sunday she didn't speak out earlier about her allegations that New Jersey Governor Chris Christie withheld Superstorm Sandy recovery funds because she didn't think anyone would believe her.
    Zimmer alleges that members of Christie's administration "held hostage" Sandy funds unless she approved a redevelopment plan favored by the governor.
    It's "stunning" and "outrageous," but true, the Hoboken mayor told CNN's "State of the Union" host Candy Crowley. "I stand by my word."
    Christie's camp pushed back hard Saturday against the claim, which aired on MSNBC on Saturday, saying the allegations are false and that "partisan politics" are at play.

Zimmer said Christie administration officials pressured her to approve a project by The Rockefeller Group, a real estate developer with ties to Christie's administration, in exchange for Sandy recovery aid. She said Christie's Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno approached her in a parking lot in May and delivered the message. Zimmer said she wrote journal entries of the exchange and that while Guadagno delivered the message, she understood that it was coming directly from Christie. "She said that to me -- is that this is a direct message from the Governor," Zimmer said."

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Mods kill this thread, another one above is same and getting all the traction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Locking this, since the other thread's getting all the attention.