Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Injinjpow View Post
    You do know that a voter ID is free right? There is a check box on the DMV application. It costs nothing, how exactly does that disenfranchise the poor, hell anyone for that matter
    Because many poor people can't afford the day off work to go to the DMV?

Shocker.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    They try, but it never works because the media is left too so they just portray the conservatives as crazy so it doesnt hurt their candidates
    The conservatives do that well enough themselves.
    Currently playing: Stuff
    YouTube|Hearthstone Decks|Twitter|MyAnimeList

You do know that a voter ID is free right? There is a check box on the DMV application. It costs nothing, how exactly does that disenfranchise the poor, hell anyone for that matter
    Why do they simultaneously cut back on early voting and same day registration then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Hoboken has only gotten $300,000 in relief money from Hurricane Sandy out of the a $100,000,000 that has been alloted in relief funds. I find her story very credible. Unless you can care to explain why the money isn't going to where it should be going?

And if this lady is lying, where is the money? It's been well over a year.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/17/ny...ane-sandy.html
    Hoboken doesnt deserve the money. It was a trash filled cesspool before the storm so they dont deserve the money. They would just ruin the city again anyway

Hoboken doesnt deserve the money. It was a trash filled cesspool before the storm so they dont deserve the money. They would just ruin the city again anyway
    That's not how relief funding works.

Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    Because many poor people can't afford the day off work to go to the DMV?

Shocker.
    Wow news to me. I've never taken a day off work to make a trip to the DMV.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was trash so it should stay trash? What? That's not how things work...

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably because they are too busy doing things that they can't afford to. Course if they did people like you would call them lazy for not getting out of being poor. With anti-poor people, nobody wins.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    That's not how relief funding works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    But dem poor people don't deserve their homes and jorbs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Why waste money fixing something up when the people are just going to ruin it with in a year. Hoboken is also a cesspool of crime as well. I say dont give them a cent. Give it to towns that actually take care of themselves

10+ Year Old Account
    It's telling, let me assure you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Probably because they are too busy doing things that they can't afford to. Course if they did people like you would call them lazy for not getting out of being poor. With anti-poor people, nobody wins.
    I live paycheck to paycheck. It's a choice I make. Most of the time you are responsible for the outcome of your own life so yea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why waste money fixing something up when the people are just going to ruin it with in a year. Hoboken is also a cesspool of crime as well. I say dont give them a cent
    So are you going to ignore that that isn't how relief funding works? You don't pass moral judgements on the citizens, you give them the money to get the town back on its feet. Keeping it for yourself is at best unfathomably corrupt even by New Jersey politician standards.

Why waste money fixing something up when the people are just going to ruin it with in a year. Hoboken is also a cesspool of crime as well. I say dont give them a cent. Give it to towns that actually take care of themselves
    Your hate boner is irrelevant. Withholding federal aid money because the locals didn't kiss the ring is illegal.

heh whats all this talk about Character assassination...

THESE ARE POLITICIANS PEOPLE... POLI-TIC-IANS... You do not get to the top without being corrupt, its just a state of fact in this country.

They try, but it never works because the media is left too so they just portray the conservatives as crazy so it doesnt hurt their candidates
    in what way is the media not conservative?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Bullshit.

Because it disenfranchises the poor, minorities and college students.
    The poor shouldnt be allowed to vote anyway. They never give and only take, so they vote for whoever will give them the most free shit, rather than who would run the country the best

The poor shouldnt be allowed to vote anyway. They never give and only take, so they vote for whoever will give them the most free shit, rather than who would run the country the best
    Just go away.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Oh man, that place sucks and has a lot of crime. Let's make sure it stays that way and not invest in the city!"

Totally. Makes sense. Especially when it's a relief fund, we only give money to the nice neighborhoods, and since the crap places are already crap, well they can fuck off and not rebuild right?

You'd make a great insurance agent, finding every little detail to screw people out of their money after a disaster...

10+ Year Old Account
    I live paycheck to paycheck. It's a choice I make. Most of the time you are responsible for the outcome of your own life so yea.
    Tell that to my biological father.

Or you could fuck off and not worry about the poor. What you're talking about is taking someone's rights away.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi