Poll: What do you raid?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    Some heroics is a huge range and probably should include most people who visit a site like this. Some goes from my guild at 13/14H down to any guild at 1/14H which is a huge difference in time.
    But not necessarily a massive range of intention or attitude? Would you disagree that the people at 1/14 Heroic approach raiding with a similar attitude than the 13/14 (bar maybe time investment, or skill) compared to people who have only killed a few bosses on normal mode; or only do flex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    14/14 even made it to the front page of some progress website too.

I miss progress

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I know, people are mental, everyone wants a boost, even though Blizz recommend between 510 and 530 and most successful runs are between 530 and 540, I can't find a run lower than 550 and I'm 534 full LFR/Timeless.

At least I'll get my cloak soon, that's only 4 more item levels... :/
    I see runs for flex 1-3 in oQueue all the time that have either 530 requirement or no requirement (0).

Looks like the 14/14h figure has stabilized around 25%. Pretty crazy. (though again, small sample size, many more than 370 people here)

Deleted
    13/14 and the guild is progressing on Garrosh hc atm,
    hopefully we reach 14/14 hc this week, i myself am 12/14 so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliff View Post
    I have a hard time believing 25% of voters really are 14/14H.
    I don't really - the MMO-C forum goers tend to be way more progressed than the average player. 14/14H here myself.

It isn't really a surprise that the members of a website dedicated to the game are on average more hardcore than the rest of the playerbase. Most of the true casuals don't know this website exists.

On top of that we're going with the population of the Raids and Dungeon forum. I suspect numbers would be different if you did the poll in General Discussion.

OT: 14/14H.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    It isn't really a surprise that the members of a website dedicated to the game are on average more hardcore than the rest of the playerbase. Most of the true casuals don't know this website exists.

On top of that we're going with the population of the Raids and Dungeon forum. I suspect numbers would be different if you did the poll in General Discussion.

OT: 14/14H.
    Oh, I hadn't considered that; I normally select what thread to read based on the list at the top of the homepage on most recent posts... a good point. Hopefully if it gets enough interest over time we might get a rough idea

Gonna confess - I lied on my original vote and put "I have killed some heroic bosses" Its true now; but at the time of voting we had only killed Garrosh and unlocked them /shameface.
    Last edited by AeneasBK; 2014-01-23 at 02:10 AM.
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Other Forums

I mean I used to raid normal. Not too much raiding lately.

400 results so far; whilst I know MMOC has had hundrrds of thousands of accounts in its lifespan; I wonder what percentage of the current 'active' user base that is...

By all means keep responding

Somehow I've managed to get 14/14 hc.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

My guild and I raid 10m normal and heroic, clearing normal out completely before progressing to heroic. We've had a few changes over the last few years, but for the most part the same 10 people have been running together since the days of Ulduar.

I'm kind of worried about how things will pan out in WoD, not gonna lie.
    CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k 3.4GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3-1866 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 4GB (2-Way SLI) | Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45
    Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler; 200mm Fans x3; | Case: HAF 922 | PSU: Corsair Pro 750W

80+ FPS in Raids on Ultra. Stay mad.
    This setup no longer hits 80+ FPS in raids on Ultra. Stay sad.

11/14hc. Going to kill thok (and maybe paragons?) this week then it's onto garrosh.

14/14H here.

\o/
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Deleted
    10/14hc now, 2 down this week

Scared now

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Gonna confess - I lied on my original vote and put "I have killed some heroic bosses" Its true now; but at the time of voting we had only killed Garrosh and unlocked them /shameface.
    To be fair the first few bosses on hc are easier than garrosh normal IMO

10+ Year Old Account
    14/14 N currently not in any raiding team
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

11/14 HC with Blackfuse teasing us with a 0.3% wipe. Melee in general need to learn that Sawblades and Mines are not for hugging. With the nerfs that went out we should have killed him by the 11th belt.

Edit: Need to get ready for Paragons. Going to be sad if I have to bring my Warrior over my Druid since I prefer to heal.

Currently at 9/14 normal, though the guild overall has 10/14. Gonna get my Spoils kill on Monday.

14/14H as of last thursday.

Deleted
    14/14 HC on last reset.