Poll: What do you raid?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    sample size is still very small (450)

but, so far, 68% of voters have killed a heroic boss. compared to <10% of the total playerbase (according to the stats posted on the front page a few days ago)

12/14HC progressing on Paragons

10+ Year Old Account
    4/14 as of yesterday, progressing steadily since starting heroic about 2 weeks ago. Galakras on Monday.

I'm also not sure I really believe the poll results. While i'm sure most active posters here are indeed hardcore raiders, or at least more serious raiders than the average Joe, that ratio doesn't seem believable to me when you look at the staggering amount of nonsense that gets posted around here.

10+ Year Old Account
    14/14 H for a few weeks now

Finally done with progression (14/14 heroic)...so now i just do alt stuff until raids reset. The cloak quest is even more stupid the 2nd (and 3rd) time around.

Deleted
    Not at all, I tried doing it for a while but I personally prefer PVP.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not a raider, did some LFR when I'm the mood. Most of the time I just raid the fridge.
    "Reality: The refuge of those who fail in RPGs"
    ~Though this be madness, yet there is method in't~

My guild raids, but I don't have the time to fully commit to it, so my raiding is mostly LFR/Flex. Sometimes I join the guild's raids as backup, so voted "some normal" as my highest personal progress.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I only ever run LFR. I have just returned to the game after a long break and do not have the ilvl to realistically join a Flex group.

My guild, on the other hand, is now 3/14 HC.

Some heroics, 10/14H ATM (Malkorok, you are evil)

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well. . . I did kill some Cataclysm heroic raid bosses with a few guild members the other day.

Seriously though, I do an occasional Flex/LFR run but nothing else - I don't have enough time~

Had to stop playing when my guild for 6/14H. Doubt i'll be killing Heroic Garrosh. Just gonna sit around until WoD for now.

Deleted
    WoW Population (based on MMO-C stats) - 0.23% of players killed Heroic Garrosh.

This Poll - 22.37% of MMO-C forum uses killed Heroic Garrosh.

Righhhhhhhhhhhhhhht.

I know the MMO-C forums are biased toward hardcore players but yeah not that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I know, people are mental, everyone wants a boost, even though Blizz recommend between 510 and 530 and most successful runs are between 530 and 540, I can't find a run lower than 550 and I'm 534 full LFR/Timeless.

At least I'll get my cloak soon, that's only 4 more item levels... :/
    And the people demanding 550+ or 560+ are usually max 520 themselves >.<

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Quilzar View Post

Righhhhhhhhhhhhhhht.

I know the MMO-C forums are biased toward hardcore players but yeah not that much.
    Opt in polls

If somebody who doesn't raid sees "What do you raid", he probably won't click it
    Also, people who spend more time on the game will probably notice faster
    9 of the 17 first having cleared all heroic, that's about 53%
    Now it has dropped to below 23%
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilzar View Post

Righhhhhhhhhhhhhhht.

You realise that the majority of people playing this game doesn't know of mmo-champion. The 'better' you are at the game the more likely you are to be browsing forums such as this etc. The more likely you are to want to vote in a poll like this.

On topic:

Full hc clear on 10 and 25 + alt

Deleted
    Done all HC

Deleted
    9.99/14 heroic (like 1 (probably 10, but still!) second away from spoils with a bad pug causing us trouble). Very big attendance issues, but we managed to clear 8/14 heroic this wednesday and that's a new record for us on a farm night. (mostly since we've been forced to pug 1-2 people every week now since november and we usually have 2-2½ hours to clear it)

7-9 hours a week depending on the server queue causing trouble or not leaves very little room for progress when our main focus is to clear the raid and get some gear. Most of us are 570 or at least very close, so we're probably going to extend lockouts as soon as we hit Siegecrafter.
    Last edited by mmoce8f8bee469; 2014-01-25 at 02:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    working on heroic spoils and dealing with attendance issues. on a plus note on my server there are a ton of 25 man guilds coming up in the ranks. Makes me smile tbh
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Deleted
    Guild started heroic progression just this week, I have only killed 10/14 Normal =(

Deleted
    I have killed some bosses on normal , but I normally only have time to do flex , but now and again I get to raid with my old raid grp in our guild who have mostly moved to day time raiding , ( yeah I know work is a pain lol ) so that swhy I cant raid with them like I used to , but I did loot a nice trinket from the devilsaur boss , cant remember his name