Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    The FAA has no authority over European based airlines and the laws in the EU.
    Wow I read that completely WRONG. lol I thought you said the DID allow them in all stages of flight but that the US didn't. Not even sure where I got US since you didn't mention it at all in your post. Fuck if I know what I was thinking. Carry on.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    Try an airplane instead. It's cheaper and faster. Can't imagine you're actually willing to travel 30 hours by train when it can be done in 5 hours? :P
    On a train you actually get to see the countryside. Sometimes you can see things from a plane but its different from 30,000 ft and if its cloudy you cant see anything. Its also probably better for meeting people since most people that are flying are too busy and irritated to be fun to talk with.

If trains were more punctual and had better routes I would probably use them a lot depending on how much time I have to get to where Im going. You waste a lot of time flying by having to get to the airport hours before your flight leaves and waiting to get your bags when you get off. On a train you can arrive at the station a few minutes before it leaves and walk right on. When you get to your destination you can walk right off with your bags.