Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    I actually have nothing against LFR or LFD. What I was trying to say was this:

At the beginning of MoP, valor point gear was a higher ilvl than LFR gear. Once you had farmed all the LFR gear, there was still a good reason to farm valor out of LFR which made the content last longer. Now, at the end of MoP, the LFR gear is higher ilvl than the valor point gear. Once you have farmed all the LFR gear, outside of pets and mounts, there is no reason to farm that content any further. Basically, you hit the end of non-raider gear progression a lot earlier now.
    Ah, that. Works fine for me, but I'd like the Heroics' valor output to be on-par with LFR's so those raiders who dislike LFR don't feel pressured into running it for Valor (the same problem arose from MoP's dailies in 5.0).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Random NPC faction attacks on towns which if unstopped we lose control of a town until x amount of them are killed. (quest givers etc can take refuge out of town).

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. far more storage space or completely redesign how characters store 'stuff'.

2. interchangeable/swappable professions, provided certain restrictions/prerequisites are met.

3. personal nodes/loot on everything.

4. smart/dynamic servers/server grouping to maintain balanced population everywhere, at all times.

5. redesign raid lockout system, remove lockouts from content over 1 expansion behind (as in, wrath and before would currently have no lockout)

6. slightly change the graphics system to include many more polygons so that things like wheels would be closer to round than a 5-6 sided 'circle', etc.

7. portals, portals, portals. make all cities balanced, travelabilitywise, so everyone doesn't go to sw/org/shrine/dal.

8. add in intelligent activity monitors to make AFKing impossible.

9. fix LFR loot system so that, if you win a roll, you don't get an item you already have. and if you use a bonus roll that wins, it doesn't award the exact same thing you possibly just won on the regular roll.

i'd like to remove faction limits on races so i can be a human horde, because horde races all suck balls for rogues imo.

and a smaller one, i'd like to be able to choose to turn off weapon enchant glows, because they pretty much totally obscure dagger graphics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post
    Oh boohoo dirty jokes. Get over it. I'm sure, at least I hope, if a friend told you that in real life you would laugh, even if it is bad.
    No, I wouldn't laugh at that. And I am sure that since I wouldn't laugh at jokes that poke fun at the Holocaust, at slavery/racism, or at killing gays, etc. means I have no sense of humor, that I need a "thick skin" and need to "lighten up," right?

My apologies, but I just don't see what's so funny about things like that. *Shrug* Maybe it's because I'm actually a historian and have read too much into this stuff, but I fail to see any humor whatsoever in a joke about a concentration camp identification tattoos. Furthermore, again, like you said "it's a game" and crap like that doesn't belong in WoW imo.

I'd like to see solo dungeons with slightly worse gear than 5 man dungeons. Sometimes I just hate people

1. More void storage space!!! I hate not having any bag or bank space because they are full of transmog gear that I can't put in void storage because that's full too!
    2. I am going to have to agree with those saying a stronger punishment for trolls and hateful people. I would like to be able to read all the pugs being advertised in trade without 95% of it being idiots arguing with each other or trolls being trolls.
    3. Make it so that LFR isn't required. I guess it technically isn't required, but it would be so nice to not have to deal with that headache in order to gear alts.
    4. Bring back those alchemy cauldron things. (Do they have an MOP version? I don't even know.)
    5. Bring back the profession specializations. Yes it does make the most sense for alchemists and engineers, but it was kind of fun to be able to have slight differences in your professions.
    Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14