Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It says he reported no injuries while in jail....now I'm no man, but I know that they are very sensitive. Wouldn't he of said something? Or been in some kind of noticeable pain to the officers?
    Unless the Police lie to save themselves. But either way, Fox news... didn't even bother watching the clip.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    He's having to be pushed around in a wheel chair. If he was injured that bad he would be squealing his lungs out to anyone who can hear about his........injury.
    I imagine that's due to the surgery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Visko View Post
    Unless the Police lie to save themselves. But either way, Fox news... didn't even bother watching the clip.

- - - Updated - - -

I imagine that's due to the surgery.
    Yeah, that popped into my head after I typed my response. But the way they're pushing the issue, the family and "News" are making it seem like the injury is the cause for the wheelchair instead of the surgery.

Deleted
    Yeah, that popped into my head after I typed my response. But the way they're pushing the issue, the family and "News" are making it seem like the injury is the cause for the wheelchair instead of the surgery.
    A lot of work is most likely going in here to work the PR aspect, the more outraged people are the more pressure that is exerted for a quick resolution.

Add on the fact that humanity has always been highly emotional...

Of course i can't really comment on the validity of what the "Assaulted" endured or not, as the investigation hasn't even finished.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    This is why the police are a bad idea yo.
    Poor sod.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Poor sod.
    Really, do tell me more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I'm guessing this is a joke based on the kid being black.

Deleted
    if its true then I hope she looses her job and gets charged with sexual assault of a minor.
    From the sounds of it in the video and reading the story, it could be classed as a sexual assault. A pat down should be just that you Pat the person involved, you certainly, under no circumstance, ever grab hold of their genitals and pull them.

Quote Originally Posted by Visko View Post
    before you go around sounding more ignorant by the day understand the difference between fox news the channel everybody despises vs fox local news which is vastly different. please...

- - - Updated - - -

well after watching the video i would put my life on this is nothing but a money grab. my life...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    before you go around sounding more ignorant by the day understand the difference between fox news the channel everybody despises vs fox local news which is vastly different. please...
    They are reporting on a story from one perspective since the police can't comment because of the investigation. Not very good reporting in my opinion.

They are reporting on a story from one perspective since the police can't comment because of the investigation. Not very good reporting in my opinion.
    then you should really be disappointed with msn article which does nothing but link the more informative local fox news article.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm guessing this is a joke based on the kid being black.
    great part of it though is the police officer was also black - can you imagine the shitstorm that would be brewing if she was white. although the wshh comments would be kinda funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    if its true then I hope she looses her job and gets charged with sexual assault of a minor.
    This is the united states, where the police can beat a man to death on camera and get off scot free. You expect consequences for a little ball busting?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    then you should really be disappointed with msn article which does nothing but link the more informative local fox news article.
    Lol, I am.

great part of it though is the police officer was also black - can you imagine the shitstorm that would be brewing if she was white. although the wshh comments would be kinda funny.
    Oddly enough, we had something like that happen here in Waycross. Police were looking for an escaped murderer. They searched one house, with permission from the owner, and found him in the attic. The officer that went up, alone mind you, found him and was spooked and shot him. The murder was black and when the NAACP found out he had been shot, they were going to have a march here. But then they found out the officer was black too. :P

Ouch.

Sounds like a sweet, sweet lawsuit though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah no one at all cares about this story... /sarcasm

What a load of crap.

You know there are some guys that would pay to have their balls handled that way and he gets upset over it?

Joking aside that sucks but not sure i believe it

10+ Year Old Account
    Female cop needs to be fired if true.

I find it extremely hard to believe he didn't report this until after being jailed. How the fuck did he not tell them he was injured when it actually happened. He is lying somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Female cop needs to be fired if true.

I find it extremely hard to believe he didn't report this until after being jailed. How the fuck did he not tell them he was injured when it actually happened. He is lying somewhere.
    Or he did and they just ignored it. Doesn't mean HE is lying, it means SOMEONE is lying.

Lets think about this, if you did something wrong and you know you fucked up, would you really be that interested in putting it on paper or would you try and sweep it under the rug and hope it goes away (which for them probably happens a lot).

Not 100% sure what happened, but I can pretty well bet that if it was bad enough to need EMERGENCY surgery to fix it, they fucked up pretty bad. Either that or he decided to just go mutilate his own nuts for money and I can't think of too many men outside of the JackAss crew who would honestly do that to the extent that he got. Not saying he has permanent damage, just the fact he needed emergency surgery should be telling enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Call me skeptical... but I'm skeptical. She yanked his nuts? What...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Ouch.

Sounds like a sweet, sweet lawsuit though.
    "Tell the jury what she did to you."

"She fondled me and yanked a little too hard during a pat down."

I call bullshit on this article. There is no "double-standard" when it comes to police searches. Male officers search men, female officers search women. Its unlawful and illegal for this sort of thing to happen. Not saying it didn't happen, but its unlikely unless the cop was determined to lose her job.

Yes, male officers can go through pockets of females and vice-versa, but patdowns like this? no way.

I also doubt this would leave him infertile as well. Men who bust open their testicles from bike accidents can still reproduce.