Poll: Judging by their looks..

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Oh my, that bad, bad, naughty "edgy" playerbase. Why won't they allow blizzard to implement "adult" and "mature" gnome themes.
    It looks that once again, forsaken > gnomes and all due that "edgy" playerbase

To those players, yeah. Don't hate me, though. I'm just canceling out all the edginess from the Forsaken players in this thread.

And acting as if Gnomes can't have adult and mature themes just makes you look silly, or just ignorant about the history of the Gnomes to begin with, which is also silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    i like them because they are tiny. tiny cute fluff balls that probably have evil intentions.

they are masters of crafting, engineering. I enjoy that aspect of them but i don't like that they can pick up heavy objects. Something that small shouldn't have the strength to lift heavy 2handers.
    Hi

Deleted
    Voted cute & evil because that's what they are; the female gnomes that is. The male gnomes can go to hell. Same deal with goblins, really.

Disgusting. Sadly that was not a poll option.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

15+ Year Old Account
    None of the options - i view them as childish.
    Last edited by Solidito; 2014-02-16 at 06:26 PM.

Deleted
    The made my Gnomes look like mini nicki minaj T.T