View Poll Results: What is the probability that the Demon Hunters can be the next class ( IYO)

Voters
136. This poll is closed
  • 0%

67 49.26%
  • 0-10%

12 8.82%
  • 10-20%

9 6.62%
  • 20-30%

6 4.41%
  • 30%-40%

4 2.94%
  • 40%-50%

4 2.94%
  • 50%-60%

2 1.47%
  • 60%-70%

5 3.68%
  • 70%-80%

6 4.41%
  • 80%-90%

7 5.15%
  • 90%-100%

14 10.29%
Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Will Demon Hunter be a class on WoW ?!

The Priests decided to wear Heavy Armor and Became Paladins. The Mages decided to use demon magic and became Warlocks...
    The reason why i created this thread is to see the opinions of the Players. We all know that the Paladins and The Priests use the same magic type , but Paladin is a class which uses weapons when fighting . The Demon Hunters and Warlocks use about the same magic types .
    Many players think that the Demon Hunter Class will not be added because of these reasons:
    -Similarity with Rogues.
    -Similarity with Warlocks.
    -Most of their abilities are used by the Warlocks. (Metamorphosis)
    -One of their primary abilities is used by Rogues. (Evasion)

---//Write what do you think in this thread but dont critize the others opinions//---

Here is what i think:
    1. Many players suffer from the lack of imagination. I am 99% sure that Blizzard can create this class and make it different from Warlocks . Similarities can exist : Like Priests and Paladins.
    2.The Metamorphosis used by Warlocks grants them more powerful spells , but the Metamorphosis used by Demon Hunters grants them "ranged" capabilities. Blizzard can create a brand new type of Demonic Transformations which can be used by the Demon Hunters. The new Metamorphosis may just be a different transformation in design from the one of the Warlocks. Warlocks use Meta for different purposes but Demon Hunters win "ranged" capabilities by using it.
    3. Rogues may use Evasion , but blizzard can create a new cursed vision for the Demon Hunters that grants them dodge.
    4. The Immolate which Warlocks use is an 8 yard ability , but The Demon Hunters cover their bodies in Flame ( which warlocks dont do) and then damage nearby enemies (0-3 yards)
    5. I think that the Demon Hunters have a 80% chance to be implemented because the class itself is very attractive and there is a high number of players that want to play a Demon Hunter.
    6. Many players think that the new class need to wear mail Armor, because of the Balance issues. The balance issues caused by Armors can be resolved by giving the class different physical damage reducing buffs, parry increases or Armor Increasing Stances. Example : Fel Stance : Your body is covered by Fel Runes increasing your parry chance by 10% , armor by 110% and your movement speed by 10%.
    7.Many players think that Blizzard cant balance the classes within the game , why would Blizzard add another class ?! No game is perfect and the perfect Balance cannot be achieved. Blizzard can add the Demon Hunter class to win MONEY !
    8.I believe that Blizzard has enough creativity to make Demon Hunters Work by giving them unique playing styles for example :
    -Tank: MageTank +Fel Tank =Demon Hunter tanking spec.
    -Damage dealer (1) : Shadow/Arcane magic + Limited Stealth ( up to 10 seconds) + Shadow Copies which act under their command
    -Damage Dealer (2) : Imbues weapons with the power of Chaos and Destruction to kill enemies.
    9.The point is to create a new class with new spells based on what spells Demon Hunters generally use. Demon Hunters wont have the same Meta Warlocks use. They cant have the Evasion of the Rogues. So they can have Debilitating Strike , Spellbreak , Shadow Prison etc....
    10. After some years the expansion against The Burning Legion will be released and the Demon Hunters will be a good class choice for that expansion.

---//Write what do you think in this thread but dont critize the others opinions//---

I Choose 80%.

Mod-note: Closed the thread, quite a lot of Demon Hunter topic threads active. Please continue the discussion there.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-02-16 at 04:10 PM.
    My youtube Channel : Arberian021
    WoW isn't all about new concepts or themes, it's about classic archetypes that fit the Holy Trinity gameplay style of Warcraft.
    Demon Hunter Class Idea
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Exercise releases endorphins that make you feel good, iirc, don't quote me on it

10+ Year Old Account
    I vote for Demon Hunters being a new Hero Class in World of Warcraft

I think there are plenty of other Demon Hunter threads already. Why not post in those?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I think there are plenty of other Demon Hunter threads already. Why not post in those?
    Where to post the "Poll" ?!
    WoW isn't all about new concepts or themes, it's about classic archetypes that fit the Holy Trinity gameplay style of Warcraft.
    Demon Hunter Class Idea
    Exercise releases endorphins that make you feel good, iirc, don't quote me on it

10+ Year Old Account
    No. Demon Hunters just don't make any real sense in WoW, at least not yet. And INB4 Teriz and his shameless plug for Tinkers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    No. Demon Hunters just don't make any real sense in WoW, at least not yet. And INB4 Teriz and his shameless plug for Tinkers.
    As a fan of Gnomes, you should be all over the Tinker concept.

You know you love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    As a fan of Gnomes, you should be all over the Tinker concept.

---snipped---

You know you love it.
    I do like the concept, but it seems to come up in every thread about a specific other class. Someone makes a thread about Dragon sworn, we hear about the tinker. A thread about demon hunters, we get the tinker talk. You want battlemages? Have I mentioned my Tinker idea? You get the picture.

On Topic: Demon hunter abilities are just over used already in other classes.

I think tinker would make more sense then a demon hunter in terms of classes in wow

15+ Year Old Account
    I've always wanted to see the runemasters come into fruition. When I first saw the WoD trailer, I was almost sure it was gonna happen. But I knew it was wishful thinking. And I pretty much know that that's what it will always be.

After the release of this expansion happening.....who KNOWS what they have in store as a hero class.
    "If you see greedo or solo let them know the war is over..i used jabba for bait to catch the Kracken. Sorry greedo."

"The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed."- Ghostcrawler on warriors

Why on earth would you wanna be "Demon hunter"? It's just a RPG title, a hunter that tracks down demons. Not like they are hunters with demonic powers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    Why on earth would you wanna be "Demon hunter"? It's just a RPG title, a hunter that tracks down demons. Not like they are hunters with demonic powers.
    I wanna be a mage/fel who tanks enemies. Arcane and Fel Energy used for tanking . Thats why !!
    Demon Hunter Class Idea

it is not a RPG title. it shows you know nothing of demon hunter lore.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

You should have put in a voting option "I have my own pet class, and hate the idea that it has to compete with Demon Hunters."

10+ Year Old Account
    god I hope not.
    I'm sick of Demon Hunter fan threads.
    I've read majority of them because I generally would like a new Hero class for WoW.
    But I'm not feeling the Demon Hunter, primarily because most of their abilities are already implamented.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

They better include Demon Hunters at some point. I've been waiting for years, damnit!

http://pics.mobygames.com/images/cov...1242884-00.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

So that we can have a millions of Night Elf Demon Hunters named "Illidanwhatever" in every raid, group, or ganking party?

So that we can have millions of idiots in the forums QQing about how their op hero class isn't one-shotting everyone else?

No thanks.

Somebody shoot this idea.

What? They're not even hunters like they're portrayed in WoW (rangers/beastmasters), they use arcane, fel and shadow magic to battle demons at melee. Fuck them anyway, i'm with the tinkers.

This topic is absolutely new and exciting.

I'd personally like to see them implement a barbarian class. No, not warrior, BARBARIAN.

/endsarcasm