View Poll Results: Judging by their looks..

Voters
210. You may not vote on this poll
  • Evil.

15 7.14%
  • Cute.

64 30.48%
  • Cute & evil.

51 24.29%
  • Nasty.

41 19.52%
  • Dull.

39 18.57%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I dunno. They're still more compelling than Forsaken, which have one big sob-story mixed with some sadism and apathy in between. Sort of that whole hypocritical cycle of expecting others to feel bad for what happened to them, before they do to others what happened to them.

They're kind of bland and boring 2D evil guys now. Perhaps they were interesting before WoTLK. Gnomes, at least, have potential. It's just that the player-base is so childish and "edgy" that they wouldn't allow Blizzard to do anything with that.
    Oh my, that bad, bad, naughty "edgy" playerbase. Why won't they allow blizzard to implement "adult" and "mature" gnome themes.
    It looks that once again, forsaken > gnomes and all due that "edgy" playerbase

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Oh my, that bad, bad, naughty "edgy" playerbase. Why won't they allow blizzard to implement "adult" and "mature" gnome themes.
    It looks that once again, forsaken > gnomes and all due that "edgy" playerbase

To those players, yeah. Don't hate me, though. I'm just canceling out all the edginess from the Forsaken players in this thread.

And acting as if Gnomes can't have adult and mature themes just makes you look silly, or just ignorant about the history of the Gnomes to begin with, which is also silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Well it's good to see the keyboard activists in full effect. Doing the laziest, most asinine thing they could think of off the top of their heads and calling it justice while making no difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by C9H20
    Blizzard effectively wants to have its cake and eat it too by pretending to have this groundbreaking war in a faction capital while at the same time being completely unwilling to portray logical consequences of such an event.

i like them because they are tiny. tiny cute fluff balls that probably have evil intentions.

they are masters of crafting, engineering. I enjoy that aspect of them but i don't like that they can pick up heavy objects. Something that small shouldn't have the strength to lift heavy 2handers.
    My weekly podcast can be downloaded here this week we discuss Bill Cosby

Voted cute & evil because that's what they are; the female gnomes that is. The male gnomes can go to hell. Same deal with goblins, really.

Disgusting. Sadly that was not a poll option.
    Shaman Warrior Monk

Stream
    When I feel earthquake, my hand automatically go to the dick. I stroke the dick and feel I have sex with the earth. All becoming calm.

None of the options - i view them as childish.
    Last edited by Solidito; 2014-02-16 at 06:26 PM.

The made my Gnomes look like mini nicki minaj T.T

What can I say, I love Female Gnomes.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShimmerSwirl View Post
    People don't come back because the game is homogenized with no meaningful progression. Everyone is a winner, all your actions are irrelevant.

They are cute, I just haven't ever made one. I need to do that.