10+ Year Old Account

Purified Bindings of Immerseus for MW?

Does anyone have any recent experience with it and whether or not it procs during MW attacks?
    This had dropped once a while ago and I gave it to a mage since when I equipped it and hit chi-wave, it didn't really proc; I didn't wait or experiment too long back then.

Now though, I am planning on picking up the next one that drops in our raid since anyone who would need the trinket is only a trial or casual. I would only do this though if the proc does go off still though for monks.

Can anyone confirm that the int proc still happens during monk damaging attacks? If so, anyone know which ones do work and which ones don't?

(again, recent info would be great - I know that at the beginning of the tier it _did proc for MW's, I am worried if something has changed since then)

I run with Heroic Purified bindings and with the Normal Sha amp trinket, 2 amp trinkets... Both proc and both amp, they work fine most of the time...

I do have a flex trinket which i replace bindings with if i am not going to use any damaging attacks, but most of the time i run both Amp trinkets and work fine.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...raandor/simple

My monk there, For most farm fights and some progression i use Both amps + dps cloak only a few i use thoks in replace of PBoI such as norushen and thok/malkorok.
    I run a fair bit of Dungeons/Raids (content dosnt matter just the fact ive wittnessed it proc)....i for one can tell you IT DOES PROC

it can proc off Chi-wave/CJL/ Melee attacks[Auto-Attack/Jab/TP/BoK/SCK]

Sat at a dummy Using each of the previously listed abilities ONLY until i got an Expanded mind Int proc [ PBoI ]
    Last edited by Recuperate; 2014-01-20 at 12:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, it works wonderfully, Steel.
    As far as I know everything triggers it IE auto atk, T30 talents, CJL. (probably something else I'm missing.) Honestly haven't bothered with the cleave/MS trinkets for some time now and just reforged to haste BP around the double amp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunasta View Post
    Yep, it works wonderfully, Steel.
    As far as I know everything triggers it IE auto atk, T30 talents, CJL. (probably something else I'm missing.) Honestly haven't bothered with the cleave/MS trinkets for some time now and just reforged to haste BP around the double amp.
    Brilliant. So fingers crossed that it drops again, it will seriously help with DPS on heroic Garrosh. I can't seem to find an argument to use anything at all that increases healing for that fight; DPS, lots.

Deleted
    Just an FYI, PPoP will increase damage and the PBoI will increase healing. The amplification effect stacks. You get the best of both worlds

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by st33l View Post
    Brilliant. So fingers crossed that it drops again, it will seriously help with DPS on heroic Garrosh. I can't seem to find an argument to use anything at all that increases healing for that fight; DPS, lots.
    Good luck to ya! I feel ya though, Garrosh is . . . rough so far.

10man HC MW here, I run double heroic amp for everything. I have a Warforged normal Thok trinket, but even on Thok AOE healing it wasn't giving me nearly the output of that extra 9% crit healing. When you are running close to 50% crit those amp trinkets are just absurdly good.

Quote Originally Posted by rohendar View Post
    10man HC MW here, I run double heroic amp for everything. I have a Warforged normal Thok trinket, but even on Thok AOE healing it wasn't giving me nearly the output of that extra 9% crit healing. When you are running close to 50% crit those amp trinkets are just absurdly good.
    I'd check again; theoretically you'd need like 107% or more (I think way more) crit chance (obviously impossible) before amp surpasses cleave on 4 targets for HPS
    Last edited by Geodew; 2014-01-21 at 10:54 PM.

I need to get me one of those and test it. Major issue I'd have is the crap load of mastery I'd get back from reforging haste into it because everything else has crit already.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodew View Post
    I'd check again; theoretically you'd need like 107% or more (I think way more) crit chance (obviously impossible) before amp surpasses cleave on 4 targets for HPS
    Wouldn't crit cap at 100%?

Quote Originally Posted by st33l View Post
    Wouldn't crit cap at 100%?
    exactly my point :P

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have the ability to run dual amp you should do it for every fight on 10 man.

Healer trinkets aren't that strong in 10 man compared to dual amp.
    Last edited by Supliftz; 2014-01-23 at 02:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The cleave trinket really isn't as great as double amp. Yes, in terms of raw HPS throughput in a 0 overhealing situation, cleave will probably win. However, its A) very RNG based, so you can't count on it to save someone, B) prone to overhealing when it does proc, and C) you can't control who it heals, which rolls into A and B.

On the other hand, with double Amp, you have more spirit, more haste, you critically heal for more, AND you have more mastery to boot (more important to disc then to monks, but point still stands). By having more haste and spirit, you can reforge out of MORE haste and spirit into MORE crit, which is our best stat after easy`breakpoints, which in turn benefits from the increased crit amp, healing for more. So yea. Double amp any day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    By having more haste and spirit, you can reforge out of MORE haste and spirit into MORE crit
    This is never the case for spirit at SoO gear levels, and as you approach BiS gear ceases to be the case for haste. I'm in a position where I'm reforging the haste on crit/haste pieces into spirit/mastery to remain at a breakpoint. The only benefit of running double amp is RAWR MOAR DMG. (Not to discount this as a valid thing to shoot for; I'm just pointing out that Amplification as a stat isn't actually that strong for us.) The crit modifier is good; the haste/spirit/mastery boosts are all extremely weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    The cleave trinket really isn't as great as double amp. Yes, in terms of raw HPS throughput in a 0 overhealing situation, cleave will probably win. However, its A) very RNG based, so you can't count on it to save someone, B) prone to overhealing when it does proc, and C) you can't control who it heals, which rolls into A and B.
    Cleave trinket is defently better in terms of healing, no matter theoverhealing situation (even more so on stacked fights). Amp trinkets are fine, but give you less healing than Thoks/Nazgrims.
    But ofc the amps give you more damage, if that is an integral part of your job on a fight, i'd use them. Sadly I have nither damage nor heal version. (I'll be the last to get heal amp, and damage amp is still needed by 50% of our range casters as it has not dropped once [only bonusrolls + flex])

The most flexible setup is probably to gem/reforge for 1 Amp trinket equiped. That allows you to switch in Nazgrims/Thoks depending on what you need. And if it's a pure damage fight, you can overshoot the haste BP a little and go double amp, no big deal.
    Man I'd love having those Amp trinkets, currently progressing Garrosh HC, need every piece of damage ^^

I get this every time I post "double amp" on this forum: "Thok is some miracle cure all that is best in any situation." I run 10man HC. I LightningWeave 9/10 fights, even while 2healing. Obviously double amp is the absolute best for me. The nr1 reason I run double amp on everything is because I really CBA to go reforge/regem every week for that 1 fight I MAYBE would want to use Cleave trinket on.

On top of that, I just don't feel that Cleave is better, even for that 1 fight. I've run Cleave trinket tests on multiple fights and I'm constantly seeing 70-80% overhealing on it. It might be the fact I don't run with shit healers. We 2 heal almost everything and I raid with either a Disc priest or a Resto druid. Both of them will snipe heal cover almost anything Cleave trinket would proc on.

At the stats I'm running (45%crit) my second amp trinkets gives me about 3% increase in healing from the %crit. On top of that I get 1300 haste and 800 spirit. Compare that to my cleave trinket, which gives me max 4% on Thok, 2% on any other fight. The healing alone to me evens it out; the stat increases give amp the edge and the dmg part just makes it better.

The fact that Amp isn't some RNG bullshit, but dependable stat modifiers makes it an even easier choice for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakanai View Post
    This is never the case for spirit at SoO gear levels, and as you approach BiS gear ceases to be the case for haste. I'm in a position where I'm reforging the haste on crit/haste pieces into spirit/mastery to remain at a breakpoint. The only benefit of running double amp is RAWR MOAR DMG. (Not to discount this as a valid thing to shoot for; I'm just pointing out that Amplification as a stat isn't actually that strong for us.) The crit modifier is good; the haste/spirit/mastery boosts are all extremely weak.
    I'm sorry but this just isn't the case for me. At 575 ilvl, close to full HC gear, I've not had to reforge any crit/haste to mastery/spirit. With double amp I run the 18.2k Haste breakpoint (50% haste raidbuffed) + 16.5k crit (45%crit raidbuffed). Including the double amp, I have less than 2k mastery and run around 9.8k spirit.