Recruit a friend benefits not received

My recruit a friend time is almost up, been almost 2 months and still no in game reward. You cant call blizzard anymore from what Ive researched so wtf is up?

I bought the other account and added 2 months worth of time on it, so I know its good. Im getting double xp in game & can summon friend so.. why haven't I gotten my rewards yet? Its becoming a nuisance not being able to just call and get this done, noo thats way to easy. Why not just make a ticket you say? Well seems like you cant make a ticket, or do any of the online services such as talk to support over Recruit a friend. So, anyone got any advice?

When I used recruit a friend you had to claim it online. So go to your account and get through to the rewards section. There will be a button saying claim your prize.

15+ Year Old Account
    Recruit a friend now rewards a choice of items. It should give you a message in game that you have an unclaimed reward, if not try using the default UI for a bit.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

10+ Year Old Account
    i recruit a friended a guy a few weeks ago, to get the mount reward, it took EXACTLY 7 days (to the minute) for me to receive it from the time the gametime/MoP was activated. I also talked online multiple times about it as i was worried, just make a ticket and request the live chat.

world of warcraft - payment/purchase issue - not listed here - live chat

they didn't have a problem answering my RaF question via the above route

Quote Originally Posted by Bghero View Post
    world of warcraft - payment/purchase issue - not listed here - live chat

they didn't have a problem answering my RaF question via the above route
    It wouldent let me live chat that way but I did make a ticket that way. Thanks though for the help.