Deleted

Amplification Trinkets

quick question regarding trinkets such as Thok's Tail Tip. obviously Thok's is high end for Brewmaster and Windwalker, but do the other trinkets (i.e.. Purified Bindings of Immerseus + Prison of Pride) provide a similar benefit? Or is there something different about Thok's Trinket that I'm missing, aside from the Strength proc?

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ebirah View Post
    quick question regarding trinkets such as Thok's Tail Tip. obviously Thok's is high end for Brewmaster and Windwalker, but do the other trinkets (i.e.. Purified Bindings of Immerseus + Prison of Pride) provide a similar benefit? Or is there something different about Thok's Trinket that I'm missing, aside from the Strength proc?
    The Amp part of the trinket is exactly the same. However we get no use out of the procs for the others, whereas we get 1:1 Str to AP on TTT's proc.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    The Amp part of the trinket is exactly the same. However we get no use out of the procs for the others, whereas we get 1:1 Str to AP on TTT's proc.
    I thought so. Would it be worth using the other trinkets either way? Obviously we wouldn't get a proc, but by setting your loot spec to Mistweaver, would Heroic Sha Amp trinket be better than Normal Cleave Trinket?

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ebirah View Post
    I thought so. Would it be worth using the other trinkets either way? Obviously we wouldn't get a proc, but by setting your loot spec to Mistweaver, would Heroic Sha Amp trinket be better than Normal Cleave Trinket?
    Yes, it should be better than the cleave trinket since you're getting 0 use of the cleave on most fights and almost never full use of it. The Sha Amp trinket wouldnt be as good as nearly any other heroic trinket we could get, but definitely better than the cleave one.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

I keep forgetting that there isn't an Agility Amplification trinket before saying something stupid about how you can't benefit from two trinkets with Amplification.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    I keep forgetting that there isn't an Agility Amplification trinket before saying something stupid about how you can't benefit from two trinkets with Amplification.
    Regardless of an agi version or not, you can benefit from two. MWers can use both int amp trinkets, with both passives applying.

Its a taste of the future, man!
    =
    Bowick
    Mistweaver Monk

Officer @ The Raven Council - EU

Quote Originally Posted by Liff View Post
    Regardless of an agi version or not, you can benefit from two. MWers can use both int amp trinkets, with both passives applying.

Its a taste of the future, man!
    Yep. Instead of crits hitting for ~x2.08 it's ~x2.16; stacks additively