Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by foonkinator View Post
    Hey all , Is anyone else getting GCD locked as unholy?? Currently I am iLvL574 with 9,100+ Haste rating.... At the start of a fight like Heroic Malk bloodlust is popped and as soon as my double trinkets pop I reapply diseases but it seems like I dont even have a chance to pop ERW to drop 6 SS in a row for some burst.... I am also using runic corruption.... Anyone else running into this problem? Should I drop some haste or what?

http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/...2/foonkinator/
    Try to use FS more often so you won't drown in the runes and RP. When BL and UF is finished, go back to normal rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by valliant13 View Post
    I tried unholy on thok with around 3k haste and felt rune starved quite a bit. I know BT is theoretically better than RC, but RC just feels much much better as unholy. I just need to find my sweet spot, granted this was the day after the unholy might buff and I hadn't played unholy in quite some time as well.
    Thok is kind of a bad fight for going low on haste since the only phases where you have semi consistent ams soaking is the intermission and the early part of poison phase so you will sort of struggle going low haste on that but since every other fight doesn't have that issue it is fine.

Deleted
    nvm. 10chars.
    Last edited by mmoc2233da4339; 2014-01-22 at 07:25 AM. Reason: made a thread

What exactly are you thinking of during a Thok transition that does magic damage different from his normal phase ? I just kind of pop AMS on cd for first phase as the lightning is unpredictable but does hit now and then. I can certainly feel the low haste on this fight, but then again I'm used to low haste this expan anyways

Deleted
    Sounds pretty legit what people are suggesting so far

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by foonkinator View Post
    Hey all , Is anyone else getting GCD locked as unholy?? Currently I am iLvL574 with 9,100+ Haste rating.... At the start of a fight like Heroic Malk bloodlust is popped and as soon as my double trinkets pop I reapply diseases but it seems like I dont even have a chance to pop ERW to drop 6 SS in a row for some burst.... I am also using runic corruption.... Anyone else running into this problem? Should I drop some haste or what?

http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/...2/foonkinator/
    I have the exact same problem when lust is up, just make sure to use your RP and it's okay.