10+ Year Old Account

Arrow My relative almost got scamed by STIFORP

...and i managed to stop him just in time. If he didnt send me this email asking me a question, he would probaly lose a lot of money (dont worry mods i edited stuff):

Welcome XXXXX!

Please, if you can be the first to have a look at our Internet sites:

www.XXXXX and www.XXXXX stiforp / index.html

We started a new activity, with the most successful networking matketingom in the world; STIFORP.

We too have become their member and want to include as many Slovenians,

that we can survive the current madness and crime Slovenian politicians.

STIFORP is a well-established system, independent of the Slovenian and world politics and allows everyone to work.

Cognizance, then you all the details on your wish - fully explain.

The funny part is that this piramide scam was on.....wait for it..... our national job agency site.
    Well a fake company was created here (costs only 50 Evros to register one) and its now recruting people to buy some expansive program that you need to pay it every 30 days to be able to use it. To make it more funny, you need to ask others to buy this program too. (the program is suposed to advertise for you or something i will get in details later)
    Once you get XXX followers you will start geting a small ammout of money. If your followers recrut more *stupid* people, you are geting payed even more.

Here are better details:
    http://behindmlm.com/companies/stifo...s-recruitment/

The worst part is that this thing is LEGAL here.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Since this is from europe, aren't pyramid schemes banned in most of the countries?
    I know that because WoW Raf was long time not implemented in many EU countries because it was considered a pyramid scheme.
    Nontheless, good job keeping a keen eye.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    Since this is from europe, aren't pyramid schemes banned in most of the countries?
    I know that because WoW Raf was long time not implemented in many EU countries because it was considered a pyramid scheme.
    Nontheless, good job keeping a keen eye.
    Not at all sadly. However you can stil do it illegaly.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Pyramid games" online are an exception and not banned probably due to diffculties making it so.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Small update from relative:

Basicly he send the email to this person that he is not interested because its a scam and this is the replay. (the guy blames politicans....rofl)
    (gogle translate btw)
    Hello!

If someone only guess what it is, you can also just provocateur ...

People, which is really included in the system are enthusiastic and not cheaters,
    because of the fact that the system they live.

Google is your friend and it is worth to report.

I'm in a good system STIFORP already convinced, so I also became a member.

No one is pressuring you to think like me.

. and even then;

Your conclusion is valid only for the Slovenian economy and politics, which are actually looted the entire country!

Do not judge the world according to the model after Slovenian cheaters.

I told the relative to just ignore it. I must say those scammers are realy trying to convince people to do wrong.