Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    Not finishing on heroic doesnt bother me, not finishing normal does.
    I do feel the same way. The more heroic bosses we kill before they get % nerf the better, but if we don't see the end boss(es) of a heroic tier I won't cry about it. I am just happy that we got to see some of the heroic fights.
    Most probably could see more and possible have completed the heroic tier already, if I would be in a different guild, but I value the company I am with more then anything else.

Deleted
    Yes it does.
    Sadly we've had a few weeks of issues now due to christmas, pc's breaking etc.

Makes me sad

it used to back when I was raiding "hardcore" now that Im casually logging on once a week it doesnt really bother me anymore

Deleted
    I've always raided middle-to-top-tier heroic for the past 3 expansions. Semi-hardcore.

Never cared for completing the raid on heroic, no. I guess I'm just not that 'into' raiding. A lot of my guild will die if we don't down Garrosh soon. Personally, couldn't give a monkeys.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    would I like to see H Garrosh, yes. Will I? No. between work/family/other interests time is short, and my expectations are low for raiding. Not blizz's fault, just don't have the time.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    Previous guilds didn't have players good enough to carry you? What are you saying exactly?
    I do not know what I did to deserve your sarcasm, aside from that: I have mostly been in semi hardcore guilds, who were barely/not capable to reach the end tier, but over the years I have fought myself into a guild which I was finally able to reach realm firsts.
    Last edited by Nerfarien; 2014-01-21 at 11:40 AM.

To a degree I think that the patches in MoP followed too closely on each other. As if they rushed to get to SoO...
    We are a 10 man raiding guild on a low populated server and we barely managed to finish the normal modes and one or two hc modes before the next patch and new raid content were there.
    For me personally, it's extremely frustrating. As I would like to do current content as current content and not some old run to get ach's later on.
    We just started with T16 hc modes but overall the morale esp with this expac has been horrible and ppl are much less motivated to raid...

No. If I stop giving a damn, I'd rather send the developers the message that that happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    Not finishing on heroic doesnt bother me, not finishing normal does.
    It's interesting: according to wowprogress, a third of the guilds that have downed N Garrosh have not downed H Immersus. Either there's a jump in difficulty there, or many of those guilds are going "Garrosh down in normal; we're done."
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Deleted
    I never did anything higher than Kara in TBC, was okay with it.

Deleted
    Not completing it because of the incompetence of others, yes.

Not completing it because i choose to not do it or dedicate myself to it - No.

Deleted
    this is the first time I have not completed all hc/hardmode content while current. I have ALWAYS finished it and pushed to complete it no matter how many wipes along the way.

That being said I feel nothing for current content, the quality of it is so poor imo that I just cant feel anything for it. I have unsubbed as the raids just don't hold anything for me anymore.

Not just me, the hundreds of people that I know who have quit within last 6 months alone state this as their major reason. COntent is just not holding interest anymore

Deleted
    It does bother me when it happens, however, instead of leaving I look at reasons why we didn't and try to fix them. I enjoy the social side of a guild as well as dedicated raiding and I prefer not to go looking for some guild where I can clear the content but I feel isolated and unhappy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not finishing Heroic doesn't bother me, however not finishing Achievements by going to previous tier does Or doing the easy ones on the farm kills.

Not clearing the content does bother me. I've been in 3 raid guilds since I started playing in Vanilla and I left the 1st guild during BC because we didn't manage to finish AQ or Naxx during Vanilla and I was worried the same was going to happen in Tier 5 in BC.

I'm not massively bothered how long it takes to clear as long as it's done before a new tier comes out. My guild has struggled a bit for numbers at times which has massively slowed progress but since I joined (mid Firelands) but we've always cleared the content. Currently on blackfuse heroic so am hopeful we will clear this tier too.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    I never did anything higher than Kara in TBC, was okay with it.
    Yeah, same here

Deleted
    Depends. If I started doing HC I want to finnish it. If I only started doing Normals, then I wanna finnish that!

If I knew I wouldn't be able to finish a HC tier while it was current content, I wouldn't even bother with the game.
    HC raiding (and everything that comes with it) is basically the sole reason why I still play this game.

I would almost rather not finish than kill nerfed versions and complete.

Not killing nerfed version will piss me off even more.
    Last edited by Soulzar; 2014-01-21 at 02:51 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not getting to raid this expansion has bothered me haven't been able to find a late night guild since the one
    I was in collapsed. And then nobody wants you if you haven't gotten to complete the previous raid unless you
    count the really bad guilds that will forever be stuck on the first boss until the next expansion is out.

Deleted
    I'm okay with not finishing hc content - I'm well aware that it's aimed at a level of skill that I just don't possess. Not managing to clear normal would bother me, but any heroics that I do manage to get down feel like a bonus.