Poll: Why do you NOT tank?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I feel that if ANYTHING goes wrong in any raid, dungeon or anywhere else, they start abusing tanks. All the hatret towards tank just puts me off tanking tbh...

10+ Year Old Account
    honest: I'm pretty bad at multi-target interaction, perhaps because I'm a clicker.

Because my level 85 tank has 0 dps gear and leveling as a tank suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkksssssssss

I don't fancy it. It can be relatively simple, even boringly so. But impatience from group members, additional aspects of responsibility, and the dreadful feeling of inferiority if a dps is so strong that their attacks take away your aggro, effectively making you just a really crappy dps yourself, make the tanking job rather meh for me.

Healer has significantly less responsibility at times it seems and they can have fun healing while damaging foes much of the time.

And dps is fun because you can just slice and dice or blow stuff up without a care.
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

I did for a long time, but I hate walking backwards. Plus, I like pushing dps numbers higher every run.

The new gear options in WoD will allow me more options as a warrior. Plus I have 4 bag slots, and only a shield, yes that's with all the largest bags.
    Last edited by thatmikeguy2; 2014-07-05 at 01:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Because LFR is filled with **** that makes it unbearable to even think of them es equal players.
    Pretty much this. I'm able to tank LFG & LFR, but prefer not to. All of the DPS classes that mass pull GOGOGOGOGO, and don't wait for everyone else....then complain when the group wipes....when it was the DPS' fault in the first place....

So, um...yeah. Flame away.

"History does not allow freedom to be defended by the weak and the timid." -- Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1953

Deleted
    There's too little to improve on compared to a dps where you can always aim for higher numbers plus the game gets more boring the more gear you get which would make farm even more unbearable.

I also tend to notice other people's mistakes more often when I am in a position with more responsibility which is why I rarely heal as well. I find it easier to focus on myself and how to improve personally as a dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leveling: its expected to clear as fast as possible. And if you do it like they want, you realize the game is a complete joke.

Because Warlocks can't tank.
    I would tank dungeons or lfr. It seems there is no tank problem for organised raiding, so there I would stay dps.